Christmas Challenge - 14 weeks to go!!!! Weigh In

So first week of Slimming World - weighed in tonight - lost 4lbs!!!!!! So I am quite pleased with that - I know losses probably wont always be so big but I am happier - I love sticking on this thread I can compare my losses with everyone each week!

Hi
Week 2 for me and I lost 2 pounds!
12 POUNDS IN 2 WEEKS :)

Sarah
xx

Hey everyone! Just 3lbs for me this week! Good luck for everyone else! Xx

Hiya, can I join this I have just started the Cambridge diet I have a lot of weight to lose :-/ I had a baby 12 weeks ago and my figure is almost unrecognisable! In total from when I started last week I had 98lbs to lose ( 7stone ) I lost 11lbs this week and by Christmas I would like to of lost 59lbs and be at pre-pregnancy weight ( big hopes I know ) next goal after that is to get to target weight so a further 28lbs. Ah a daunting process but i WILL succeed!! :) x

Hi, 3 lbs for me this week. 28 to go.....

May I join, i would like to lose 30lbs by Xmas tuesday will be my first weigh in. Had a baby in March but can't even "blame" that i just need to overhaul my eating habits.

Hi guys. New to this forum business. Just started Soul Source this week - feeling good. Not finding it too tough yet - and the shakes and porridge are pretty tasty. I'd like to lose 50lbs by Christmas - feeling like I can do it. Trying to keep my fitness going as much as possible - this is the last 50lbs I have to lose, having lost about 40lbs in the last year. We can all do it!

one lonesome 1lb off for me this week, grrr i have been evaded from the 17s yet again grumble grumble grumble

16:9 -1lb for me this week.

Family are staying with me for 4days this week so it will be a gain next week. I am going to WI on Thursday (when they arrive) then again on Monday (when they leave)

Hi, I've lost 13lbs of the 54lbs I wanted to lose by Xmas. Thanks.

Hey everyone! I lost 4lbs this week!!! How I don't know but I'm not complaining!! Good luck to everyone else!!!

2lbs lost for me this week.

Plus 0.75lbs for me. Bother....

starting weight: 15st 1.5lbs
goal weight:10st 7lbs

ninajw83 said:
one lonesome 1lb off for me this week, grrr i have been evaded from the 17s yet again grumble grumble grumble

Snap!!! But it's the 15's I'm waiting for! It took me ages to get into the 17's.... It wouldn't even drop to 17:13 and 3/4!!

Back