Christmas Challenge - 14 weeks to go!!!! Weigh In

Thanks for that Shazzy, been really getting annoyed as i STS again last weight in how long before the 17s arghhhhhhhhh

Lost 2 pounds this week. Down a total of 26 now. 19 to go!

Grrr I've STS this week! The first time in 18 weeks I've not lost anything... Apart from 4 inches which softens the blow some what!!!

-6lbs for me this week taking me to 17lbs so far for christmas target i'm sooooooooooooooooooo happy as ive also reached 5 stones today too and WI was 2days early :-D got into those 17s in style hehe!!!!!

ninajw83 said:
-6lbs for me this week taking me to 17lbs so far for christmas target i'm sooooooooooooooooooo happy as ive also reached 5 stones today too and WI was 2days early :-D got into those 17s in style hehe!!!!!

Congratulations Ninajw on reaching such a milestone! Oh Happy Day!

STS for me this week.

I think this thread has probably died away but i'm still updating, lost 3lbs this week woohoo got 27 now til christmas goal :-D

I think this thread has probably died away but i'm still updating, lost 3lbs this week woohoo got 27 now til christmas goal :-D

Haha I update too! 4lbs for me this week, 13lbs until target! X

Wow Rach that's brilliant you'll be there in no time :)

I hope Karinnae is ok though, not seen her for ages :(

Hi Rach and Nina, I am still posting too! Lost 2 pounds so 17 more to go. Keep up the good work, it's paying off. : )

ninajw83 said:
I hope Karinnae is ok though, not seen her for ages :(

Me too! I only lost a pound this week I don't know what's going on :(

I think Petra the lady who was doing like a chart thing on her Pc hasnt been around for a few wks (hope you're ok Karinnae) so i would say by all means join in but you'll just have to update yourself as you go along and of course get lovely positive comments from everyone on here when you're getting closer to your target :) Welcome aboard xx

Ok one pound lost, 16 more by Christmas.

I've lost 6lbs this week 22lbs to go. Thanks ninajw83 I've been doing good. Just need to drink more water. How have you been? :)

Back