Christmas Challenge.... WELL DONE YOU LOT - almost 100 stone lost between you

is it too late for me to join? I could really do with the extra support and motivation to stick with it (LL) past my first 100 days

sil x

I'd love to try too. Just started CD today, I'm on SS. I had my initial weigh in yesterday. My CDC's scales are better than mine and I weighed even more than I'd thought! Plus the charts showed that my ideal weight is less than I'd anticipated. So, I have a long way to go! Even had to change my ticker. The Christmas challenge should help me to stay focussed...I hope.

A quick question about signatures. Some forum members have lots of interesting info in their signatures - weight losses and mini goals etc. However, when I tried to put some stuff like that in mine I got a message saying that I can only use x number of characters, basically enough for the ticker code and not much else. Where am I going wrong? Please advise.
Oh, and another thing (oh dear she's started now!) can I drink that nice Marigold bouillon stuff on my first week, or ever?

Enough already,

Thanks folks,

k_o

Hi KO

I am on Day 5 and started at 14st so we have a similar distance to travel. Although I have put a slightly easier initial target on my ticker but think I may update it soon! I am new to Minimins but I think the signature space increases the more you post so keep on posting and soon you should be able to add more bits and pieces. Well done on starting CDC and stick with it.... there are always plenty of people of Minimins to keep you on the straight and narrow when times get hard and some truly inspirational stories.

Good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing

Georgie
x

Ooh fingers crossed. that would be great if you could get to target. I think theres a few people that might get to target if they manage the three stone. Ive got my fingers crossed then for your 4 stone loss!

Sonkie will have lost a whopping 10stone if she can get 3 off by christmas. Isnt that a fantastic example to all of us!!

Thanks hun. I'm pretty determined at the mo.:)

Sonkie....WOW!!!! That would be amazing. No scrub that... it WILL be amazing!:D

Nice one Porgeous, thanks for the info. Well done for making it to day five! My belly already feels like it has turned iteslf inside out with hunger, but I am not going to listen to it. i'll neck (even) more water and go walk the dogs. I have a feeling the pootches are going to love my hunger distraction technique:) they'll have shorter legs by the time I am at goal :p

Take care,
k_o

Hi linda

Hope you are ok, i read your devastating news yesterday.
Take care of yourself.

Jo.x

I'd love to try too. Just started CD today, I'm on SS. I had my initial weigh in yesterday. My CDC's scales are better than mine and I weighed even more than I'd thought! Plus the charts showed that my ideal weight is less than I'd anticipated. So, I have a long way to go! Even had to change my ticker. The Christmas challenge should help me to stay focussed...I hope.

A quick question about signatures. Some forum members have lots of interesting info in their signatures - weight losses and mini goals etc. However, when I tried to put some stuff like that in mine I got a message saying that I can only use x number of characters, basically enough for the ticker code and not much else. Where am I going wrong? Please advise.
Oh, and another thing (oh dear she's started now!) can I drink that nice Marigold bouillon stuff on my first week, or ever?

Enough already,

Thanks folks,

k_o

Hi k_o,

When you join, you are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Hi wannalose8stone,

Please count me in as well, hoping for four stone off by Christmas.:innocent0001:

:thankyou:

Love Mini xxx

Ah, now I see, thank you very much Mini.

....and u thought we might lynch u for mentioning christmas WL8S lol.

CHALLENGE..

OMG CHRISTMAS!!! BRING IT ON! LOL.:bliss:WE CAN ALL DO THIS:grouphugg:.. I AM IN THE AUGUST CHALLENGE SO WHY NOT???? :D

WOULD LOVE TO LOSE 3 STONE EVEN 2 AND I WOULD BE HAPPY....

Yes Yes Please, losing 3st by Christmas will be wonderful, I'm on week 2 with a total loss of 13lbs and on a high, a long way to go I know, with many a pitfall ahead, but to be 17st for Christmas would be sooo cool................... I'M IN
Thanks for the challenge Sam.

Sam,
My next weigh-in is on Thursday should I start then or now?

Hi Wanna,

I can't join the '3 Stone Off by Christmas' gang but I would like to join as a

'Keep the 3 Stone Off for Christmas' gang if you plan to get one together?!

Back