Christmas Challenge.... WELL DONE YOU LOT - almost 100 stone lost between you

Hi everyone, id love to join in this callenge i need something to keep me on track, im loving the weightloss on cd even though its tough sometimes. This christmas I WILL BE 3 stones lighter and buy myself a georgous dress for the works party!! :party0048:

im gonna include half of whatever i lose at mondays weigh in as i started the challenge half way thru the week...is that allowed?? otherwise, i will start from monday (hey! dont ask, dont get!) lol

Right then. This is the up to date list. I hope I havent forgotten anyone...

WL8S
Linda
Karen
Porgeous
EllieG
Sophia-Jo
Dcookie
Mandyb2
Myrtlemoo
Blingybabe
Ava
Ninababes
Sonkie
Fingers Crossed
Toothfairy
DawnC
kittyb
anna-b
silhouettes
Kurious-Oranj
Mini
Mckenzie
Wannabslim
Skinnymonkey1day
gillian212cats
Hazel05

Not forgetting Fatpossum who will maintain as she doesnt have 3 stone left to lose.

I reckon any official weigh ins starting from today will count towards your total to make things easier for everyone as we all have different weighing days.

Good luck peeps. Minimins is going to be 78 stones lighter by Christmas if we all get our 3 stone target off. Thats a whopping 1092lb's of lard gone by Christmas.

Bring it on!!

is it too late can i join to please

Can i Join in please?

I'm in, need to lose 2.5 stones to reach GW. The incentive?................eating Xmas dinner on the beach in Jamaica.

gillian i get weighed in on thursday too, looking forward to recording it on this thread. I would love to aim for 4 stones by then but will see how it goes.

Count me in..... getting weighed on tuesday next week after putting 4lb on at Kitty B's wedding.......really need to get back on track as finding it really hard at the moment to get back to SS. Having discussed this at length with Kitty B i may do what you've done and look at 790... will let you know.

Hiya Sam!

YES! Count me in for the Christmas Challenge!
Today is the start of a new SS week for me, so i'm counting from this point. Beginning week 9 of SS. 38 lbs lost.
42 to go for Xmas challenge!

xmas-tree1.png
Christmas_Present_Small.gif
xmas-tree1.png
xmas-tree1.png
xmas-tree1.png
xmas-tree1.png
xmas-tree1.png

WL8S
Linda
Karen
Porgeous
EllieG
Sophia-Jo
Dcookie
Mandyb2
Myrtlemoo
Blingybabe
Ava
Ninababes
Sonkie
Fingers Crossed
Toothfairy
DawnC
kittyb
anna-b
silhouettes
Kurious-Oranj
Mini
Mckenzie
Wannabslim
Skinnymonkey1day
gillian212cats
Hazel05
spudsbit
dis
jacquixm
shrm26
itsnowornever

Hope i havent forgotten anyone!

me and sonkie have weigh in tonight so will report this evening....woohooo!

IM IN BUT NEED HELP

Hi All im starting tomorrow after been on my holidays for 3 weeks!
I am wanting to lose at least 3 stone b4 xmas but im not sure how these challenges work!
Do i just confirm my weight loss when i have my weekly weigh in?!!
Like i said i have all my packs and im starting 2moro!!! :D :D

Lou xx

usually works out by just reporting ur weekly losses. im doing mine in my signiture as well. good luck xxx

Brilliant well like i say im starting from fresh tomorrow so i will report my loss next Tuesday!

Bring on the challenge!!

WL8S
Linda
Karen
Porgeous
EllieG
Sophia-Jo weight loss 4lbs
Dcookie
Mandyb2
Myrtlemoo
Blingybabe
Ava
Ninababes
Sonkie
Fingers Crossed
Toothfairy
DawnC
kittyb
anna-b
silhouettes
Kurious-Oranj
Mini
Mckenzie
Wannabslim
Skinnymonkey1day
gillian212cats
Hazel05
spudsbit
dis
jacquixm
shrm26
itsnowornever

Hiya folks, on the August challenge we just amend our own weight losses, it's easier that way and it might be a pain in the bum for WL8S to keep an eye on everything. YOu just need to copy and paste the most recent list of our names and weight losses (remove the word QUOTE at the top and bottom or it will end up in a grey box) just the way I have done here. xxx

Back