Christmas challenge with a twist

sez666

lose lose lose
Hi all!!!
i have been on ss+ now for 6 weeks and my weight loss seems to be slowing down as i was a bit naughty last week on my daughters birthday, it was the 1st time i had blipped on my diet so i forgive myself lol .
the thing is i dont think i excersise enough.
so....................my idea is to
excersise evry night for half an hour.
50 sit ups
up and down stairs 8 times and any other excersises you can think of to do in half hour.
I want to stick to the excersising and i think if other people do it to and report back on here after there excersise it will keep us all positive.
but ....................NO TELLING PORKIES!!! LOL
SO by christmas we will be looking great and also healthy,
an it will help burn off a bit extra fat that we may have!!!
WHOS WITH ME!!!:)

Whooooohoooo, i am going to do my excercisin around 7 each night,
i defo need to sort out my wobbly bits because i have lost almost 2 stone without excercise i have started to get the bingo wings big time on my arms,
i am going to put 100% in diet over next 10 weeks,
i cant wait for the weight to come off
sarahx

I go to the gym 3 times a week arthritis permitting, and i will be continueing at that level as i have found i looking and feeling more toned by it. Yes that get those lumps and bumps shifted, for the lovely xmas season.

thanks!!!

wow, you have done really well sez666, is this all due to CD??? I started yesterday...x

Hi, yes i have lost all this through ss+ i have been 100% for the last 6 weeks and i feel like a different person.
i did fall off the wagon though last saturday which i am not too pleased at, but i am back to 100% and i am going to stick to it untill i reach my goal.
i am getting bored of the diet now thou but i know if i stop now i wont forgive my self, xxsarahxx

Well done, an inspiration to us all!! I have had the unltimate challenge tonight, I bake and sell cakes for a past time/extra money earner, and made a devilish chocolate fudge cake tonight. The smell was wonderful, but didn't even lick the spoon, never mind the bowl. The girls in work will enjoy 2moro, whilst I have my shake and think slim thoughts, lol :)
Keep in touch, let me know how your doing Sez xx

hi there, i go to the 3 times a week, i found out that am becoming more toned and it helps in shifting d weight a little..

Well done, an inspiration to us all!! I have had the unltimate challenge tonight, I bake and sell cakes for a past time/extra money earner, and made a devilish chocolate fudge cake tonight. The smell was wonderful, but didn't even lick the spoon, never mind the bowl. The girls in work will enjoy 2moro, whilst I have my shake and think slim thoughts, lol :)
Keep in touch, let me know how your doing Sez xx
Hi, LOL,
I also bake cakes and sell them as a hobby and a little extra cash, i know how hard it is,
i made 2 3 tier princess castle cakes the weekend just gone and i thats the weekend i blipped for the 1st time lol,
the cakes were amaizing, one of them was for my daughter so it was in my house for a few days before i ate some lol but i did (only a mouth full tho) but it was enough to knock me out of ketosis, but back on track now, and i still lost 5lb last week so i am not complaining.
xxsarahxx

hi there, i go to the 3 times a week, i found out that am becoming more toned and it helps in shifting d weight a little..
I am defo gonna start excersising more spesh on my arms , they really need toning up,
sarah x

Back