CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

My first xmas challenge is tomorrow. Super-excited to see what I've lost! May take me a day or two to update my tickers as I got a new laptop and forgot to bring the links over! Duh

91 days till Xmas folks!! (Can you tell i'm excited)

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places. ~Author Unknown.

Hope you've all had a great week!!! Bring on the weekend!!!!!

[/FONT]

Oh, wow! Just back from my weigh-in and lost 10lbs this week; guess all the walking is worth it. On a lighter note, tried the coconut flapjack for the first time and I can confirm they're actually worse than the peanut (which I though was about as bad as it got).

Regardless, I'm thrilled!

Oh, wow! Just back from my weigh-in and lost 10lbs this week; guess all the walking is worth it. On a lighter note, tried the coconut flapjack for the first time and I can confirm they're actually worse than the peanut (which I though was about as bad as it got).

Regardless, I'm thrilled!

Wow!!!

What a loss???

Don't feel as bad now though that the chemist didn't have any of the coconut flapjacks!!!!! Lol!! Again!!! Well done hun!!!

Thanks, Deezer. Loving the support I'm getting here - and this is a great thread (appeals to my competitive nature - I am a guy, after all!)

Ok had 1st weight in today of round 2 ... So I'm in for the Christmas challenge ..

Today I was 13st 6lbs so by christmas I would love to get back to 11st ... So that's a 36lbs target very achievable if I'm good as gold me thinks! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Super acheivable! We have exactly 13 weeks till Christmas today guys!! Keep going, we can all do this!! xxxxx

Super acheivable! We have exactly 13 weeks till Christmas today guys!! Keep going, we can all do this!! xxxxx

So thats 12 weeks till today till we re-feed for xmas proceedings!!!

For me thats 3.5lbs per week!!! To reach my xmas goal!!! Oooooh scary!!! x

You will easily do that Deezer! It's so do-able! Yep 12 weeks until refeed! Hopefully I will be able to refeed and do some serious shopping before then. Hello sexy christmas outfits, here I come! Xxx

I'm hoping if i can lose 5lb a week til my bday then i might come off early as i really need a night out! My friend wants to go out for a meal on saturday, she said can i not just have a night off? i think im going to tell her i have no babysitter as i dont think ill be able to get back on it if i cheat and then i will be buggered xx

I'm in. Actually (hopefully), Christmas was my final goal anyway. Probably want to lose around 2 stone, but it depends what the damage is, after my holiday and how I look/feel once I'm within my "normal" bmi range.

Excellent idea about the hair, Dee. I used to dye my hair every colour under the sun (though I never found a copper I was really happy with...). I gave up due to depression + bereavement = more depression. :(Perhaps this xmas should be the time to get the big-box-o-dye back out!

Or maybe a tattoo on my newly skinny bod? ;)

Can I join please. Starting Wednesday, want to lose 3.5 stone, my present t myself will be some sexy underwear for my hubby... Well it is his birthday xmas week lol, present to me. .. Will to feel good again... With the help of lots of new clothes :-D oh and not forgetting heels :-D x

Can I join please. Starting Wednesday, want to lose 3.5 stone, my present t myself will be some sexy underwear for my hubby... Well it is his birthday xmas week lol, present to me. .. Will to feel good again... With the help of lots of new clothes :-D oh and not forgetting heels :-D x

Course u can join in!!! Good luck hun!!! X

Awwww keep going hun!! When is your birthday??? x

my birhdays 20th nov, so not too long before xmas, maybe i could go back on for a few weeks after it, ill see how i get on xx

Hope everyone is doing good!!!!

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]"You have failed only when you quit trying. Until then, you're still in the act of progression. So, never quit trying and you'll never be a failure.---Tommy Kelley[/FONT][/FONT]

Back