CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

After a rubbish day yesterday I am on top form today and buzzing about this challenge! Would you judge me if I admitted I am sitting here singing xmas songs? 'SLEIGH BELLS RING, ARE YA LISTENIN'?'

I keep thinking of me and my boyfriend cooking our first xmas meal together (healthy of course!) wearing a sexy santa outfit showing off my hot bod!

KEEP GOING PEOPLE! We can do this!

-82 days till Christmas day
-75 days until latest possible refeed :)

All in all just under 11 weeks! xxxxx

im having a hungry day!
today started off crap, i got to work to find out that i wasnt even supposed to be working, i had been informed wrong(not a happy bunny). and i have just been sat in traffic for nearly two hours back from manchester (multiple crashes) listening to my parents, aunty and uncle talk about food! i had only had one lipotrim before that and was feeling rather weak. i ended up shouting at them to stop talking about food. im home now, had a chicken soup and a bottle of water trying to chill. rant over. hope everyones well

Hope your day improves lucinda x x x

I would like to join in too. I'm on day 7 and have lost 15lbs. Want to loose another 3 stones before Christmas.

Right as i am far too much of a control freak to totally change my hair the week before xmas.... lol... What if i hate it? And nowhere will be open to fix it.... i am doing that in 2 weeks time.... IF i get into the 16 stones (Mini goal!!!) So my new treat to getting to christmas challenge goal is a new outfit!!! Including heals!!! Oh yes!!! I may not be able to walk far but i will wear them!!!

Oooooo i wanna join, i have only just started, day 2 today, but i would luv luv luv to lose 3 stone by xmas, and my present, will be some sexy underwear to give to my fella as his xmas prezzie hehehe xx

day 2 for me and so far so good. Just been to body pump so will shift this flab and tone up too! Excited....It'll be worth it in the end!

Deezer great idea- I want to hit the 128 mark and still be there despite all the parties (we have an informal team xmas dinner, a company one, an all Ireland one plus a team building one).

My reward will be to spend £200 in the Jan sales on pretty things for my new house....

Welcome to the challenge Mrs. JK....you'll do that no probs!! Then it'll be time to storm the sales brandishing your 200 quid!! x

Shivie thanks and I can see it now!! Standing outside Next at 6am waving £200 in fivers like a lunitic!! lol!!

Shivie thanks and I can see it now!! Standing outside Next at 6am waving £200 in fivers like a lunitic!! lol!!

Classy birrrrrd!!! :D Yeah Next has some beautiful home stuff now. They've a fab mirror I'd love for my hall but it's €196, might work out cheaper in sterling so will see u there at 5.59am waving bags of £1 coins!!!!:8855:

im so looking forward to being able to say to my boyfriend buy me some nice clothes for christmas i always get him nice clothes and hes so excited but he's got an amazing body so its not hard to buy him nice clothes now i'll be the one with the amazing body!!

Dee I will join you and my aim for Christmas would also be 3 stone, and my pressie to myself would be a size 14 pair of Jeans to wear Christmas Day:)

Ok Ladies i'm in too...

My goal for christmas (20th Dec)

3 Stones dropped

Then my gift to myself will be a pamper day ready for christmas, spa, nails, hair, spray tan! :queen:

I would love to join this please I started on Monday and it will give me a great focus and a realistic step towards my goal. I am 22 4 and really need to lose about 10 stone min so breaking it up would be great.

Ooh can i join please!! :D

I want to drop 3 stone ( if poss 4 :0) for christmas!! My treat will be hair and nails. :)

I would love to buy some boots from a normal shop that fit my legs but think that will be more my birthday treat next year. Lol.

The countdown is on!!

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2286933664.png
    image-2286933664.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 32
im in iv got a night out in edinburgh on the 17th december and i want to wear something SEXXY :p MAYBE EVEN PULL MYSELF A CHRISTMAS CRACKER:eek::eek::eek: IM GOING FOR A 3 STONE LOSS

Back