CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!!!!

I have moved my Xmas challenge back down to what it was i'm afraid... i think i had made it more scary than an incentive!! I've put i long winded explanation on my diary!!!

: (

I have moved my Xmas challenge back down to what it was i'm afraid... i think i had made it more scary than an incentive!! I've put i long winded explanation on my diary!!!

you ok lovely? x

I've been tempted to do that, but what the hell, if I don't make it it'll be a glorious failure that'll still have resulted in impressive weight-loss. For me it's a spur.

finally im on my way lol
lost 7lb this week - so thats the 6 i had put on + 1 :)
nice to be back on track lol
i thought about reducing my goal too Dee, but im going to wait and see lol - we can do it, and even if we dont hit the golden number then like lipotrim boy said its still an impressive loss and wortha bit of turkey lolol
keep up the good work ladies and gents

I was really disappointed when I lost under 2lbs last week, especially after I had been starving all week.
I'm desperate to lose 1 stone 10lbs before the 17th of December.
My pharmacist told me that lipotrim allows you to lose a stone a month. So I don't see why you can't do it Dee, stay positive. You're doing so well :D xx

Lol, Dee, it's super-important to keep it 100% real. @xstitchjojo we have the same weight-loss now (5st 7lbs) - isn't is great!

Just bought some clothes from Tesco (£20 all coats and reduced price knit-wear). Gonna be soooo snug this winter in my store-bought (!!!) cloths. Love I'm-slimmer retail therapy.

Lol, Dee, it's super-important to keep it 100% real. @xstitchjojo we have the same weight-loss now (5st 7lbs) - isn't is great!

Just bought some clothes from Tesco (£20 all coats and reduced price knit-wear). Gonna be soooo snug this winter in my store-bought (!!!) cloths. Love I'm-slimmer retail therapy.
Thanks hun....

Thats brill.... feels good doesnt it!!! x

well done lipotrim boy, your right it feel fantastic

i bought a lovely coat two years ago online, and when it came it was really tight so i didnt wear it and didnt want to send it back. it was lovely to slip it on today and find it was actually a bit big lolol

I love spending money on clothes - loads of cash now I'm not spending it on take-aways, restaurants, alcohol etc. Weigh-in tomorrow! Excited fingers...

right then. i'm on day 4. there is six weeks to go to christmas eve. soooo I want to lost 3.5 stone by then. thats if i can keep to it. i hope i can. i have amazed myself by doing it 100% for the last 3 days so i hope and pray i can keep to it.

Back