Christmas Day - Cold Turkey

We will be in Florida too for Christmas and fingers I'll be maintaining!
We have a house out there so we always go for 6 weeks over Christmas! XX

i will hopefully be at goal a xmas, no i WILL be at goal at xmas, so i'll be over the moon if i dont put an on over the festive period!!
thinking about cding ssing most of the time and then at partys/xmas day etc letting my self go and having a good feed and drink, but being good all the other time with cd????

BECKY - i'm deffo with you. ive got 1 or 2 pressies already, just due to the cost factor.
my partner and i both have lg families with oads of kids, friends with loads of kids, and mine, and its just SSOOOOO exspensive, soif we do 1 a week, its so much eaier financially!
xx

thinking about cding ssing most of the time and then at partys/xmas day etc letting my self go and having a good feed and drink, but being good all the other time with cd????

Same here - I have a christmas party on 6th so after my hol in Sept will be SS until then, then will be having a turkey dinner the Monday before christmas, so I might take the plan up a bit for the week up to Christmas and then have what I want on Christmas day - still not sure what to do about New Years yet though :confused:

well i ssed last christmas day ( just me and wee girl so i cooked a dinner with trimmins, mushed and froze all left overs )
this year dont know what ill be in terms of size, if needs be i will ss again ( my sis and her OH have invited themselves and HIS parents to mine for dinner so ill be cooking it even if im not eating it )

oh and im with becky ive started my crimbo shopping, hate doing it all last minute and its more affordable to slip a prezzie in per week

Christmas seems a long way (weigh) off, but I want to be at target before then and be following maintenance. Christmas dinner isn't all that bad if you have white meat and veg. It's all the extras like sausage, stuffing etc. that make it bad. If you add alcohol and pudding into the mix, plus chocolates (hush my mouth) it's a disaster. Much better to make a plan and stay in control. Check out what I say in 4 months time though, when we're much closer to the day!

we don't have pudding on Christmas day, nor choccies etc and I dont drink so hopefully I wont put much on as its really just a Sunday dinner with a few extra trimmings (and a silly hat).

I sole sourced on Xmas day back in 2005!

It was interesting at the time because we all posted on a different forum and the debate went on for months before about what to do.

Straight after Xmas it was interesting to see the only posters really were those who had stuck to the diet 100% and many people came back in February and March to say they wish they had stuck to it.

But ultimately life is all about choices! I made the choice to get big and then I made the choice to be slim. Therefore whatever you choose to do on Xmas day then go for it and be happy with that decision.

I recommend to clients they stick to it and if they say they don't want to then fine so i recommend they do a small protein meal, if they really want to come off totally then again absolutely fine so work up the programmes before the day.

As I just said to my last client be big and happy, or be slim and happy but please be happy :)

Mike

No ????? If I ever get mails then I always reply.

Did you mail me to [email protected]

M.

Long way away, aiming to lose 6 more stone by then so will only be about 2 1/2 away and due a treat, wont be doing the diet 100% over xmas. Probably have xmas eve and xmas day off, turkey breast, plenty of greens, light on the potatoes shouldnt do to much harm, have a few drinks but not go to mad. Will be hard getting back on I know but I just cant do xmas, just my personal thoughts.

Think thats a really good attitude Mike. I've been thinking about it already, am hopefully going to work up the plans before then and try to stick to protein and no carbs and up my exercise over the Christmas period.

Clare

no way i couldnt skip christams dinner
or brekkie!!!!!! EVER its way too family orietated and you have to give yourself a break
xxxx

Back