• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Christmas Day

Gill-cdthing

Gone, but who cares huh
Ummmmmmmmm I know I love christmas cake but I could eat a whole one in 2 days so I havent had any for 5 years!

You feel proud for having no mince pies your will power is amazing :)
XXC
thanks but you know i dont think f it as will power now, i just think well ok you can have them or a fat ass, and i know myself so well im a all or nothing kind of girl and i think of all the weight that i lost and the expense of losing it lol, and it really works, cos im tight like that lmao,

thanks but you know i dont think f it as will power now, i just think well ok you can have them or a fat ass, and i know myself so well im a all or nothing kind of girl and i think of all the weight that i lost and the expense of losing it lol, and it really works, cos im tight like that lmao,

No your spot on Id rather go without than have a fat arse thats why the crimbo cake got sidelined for good,I always 'dribble' when I walk past it in the shops LOL..........Your not tight your right it has cost a fortune to get the weight off but look how fab you've done!!! :D
XXC