Christmas Day

well now im maintaining i decided i will eat whatever i feel like on xmas day wether that be a lot or a little, and not feel guilty about it, this time of year i would have usually been on my 6 mince pies a day habit anyway, so im doing well, havnt had one since last xmas,

well now im maintaining i decided i will eat whatever i feel like on xmas day wether that be a lot or a little, and not feel guilty about it, this time of year i would have usually been on my 6 mince pies a day habit anyway, so im doing well, havnt had one since last xmas,

Well done you XX :)

Ummmmmmmmm I know I love christmas cake but I could eat a whole one in 2 days so I havent had any for 5 years!

You feel proud for having no mince pies your will power is amazing :)
XXC
thanks but you know i dont think f it as will power now, i just think well ok you can have them or a fat ass, and i know myself so well im a all or nothing kind of girl and i think of all the weight that i lost and the expense of losing it lol, and it really works, cos im tight like that lmao,

thanks but you know i dont think f it as will power now, i just think well ok you can have them or a fat ass, and i know myself so well im a all or nothing kind of girl and i think of all the weight that i lost and the expense of losing it lol, and it really works, cos im tight like that lmao,

No your spot on Id rather go without than have a fat arse thats why the crimbo cake got sidelined for good,I always 'dribble' when I walk past it in the shops LOL..........Your not tight your right it has cost a fortune to get the weight off but look how fab you've done!!! :D
XXC

Back