Christmas Gain

FatNoMore

After all my good intentions I completely lost it over Christmas so much eating and drinking so today is a fresh start. I've managed to put on 7ibs in four days :eek::(:eek: I'm embarrassed to even write this down.

I feel horrible and bloated this morning, so at least its showed me how crappy I feel when I dont eat healthily, and I'll think twice next time,

Now to get working on removing these extra ibs before my next weigh in.

i can sympathise with you, i've felt awful after all the rubbish food and gained 5lbs in 2 days :eek:
i think you'll find it's not all true weight though, quite a bit of it will be water retention with all the extra salt etc.

i went back to healthy eating yesterday and although i don't feel 100% yet, i'm starting to feel better, 2lbs has gone already :)

i'm back exercising and i'm going to up the water intake to flush the nasties out.

here's to us both getting it all off for weigh in :D

I was beginning to think I was the only one who had put on so much weight. I have put on about 6lb over the last week. I couldn't believe it when I weighed myself.

I've got weigh in tomorrow and I'm dreading it :-( finally back on track today and just been to Asda to stock up on fruit and veg!!! Been to the gym and gonna go again tomorrow morning but I don't reckon that will be enough to combat what I've scoffed over the past four days!!!!

Thankfully I'm working nights this weekend so no boozing or parties for me but hoping I can stay on track whilst being mega busy at work!!!!

Keep your chin up ladies, we'll soon have it off again!!!!! :) Xxxxx

I put about 11lb on in a week haha!!! oops but i do think its not actual weight but fgood and water weight, i get weighed next Thursday and hope to go back weighing the same as my last weigh in!! xx

4lb gain so far and I'm still not back on plan! We will all lose it again in the first couple of weeks of January.
My meeting isn't until Jan 9th but planning to get back on track on 3rd.
Good luck everyone. X

I WI tomorrow and fully expect 7lbs on! :-/

Rosie_Lee said:
i can sympathise with you, i've felt awful after all the rubbish food and gained 5lbs in 2 days :eek:
i think you'll find it's not all true weight though, quite a bit of it will be water retention with all the extra salt etc.

i went back to healthy eating yesterday and although i don't feel 100% yet, i'm starting to feel better, 2lbs has gone already :)

i'm back exercising and i'm going to up the water intake to flush the nasties out.

here's to us both getting it all off for weigh in :D

This is so true! Don't be to hard on yourself dust yourself off and start again go back to your books, I am feeling it to I wi tomo will be surprised if I don't gain but have been good today so might of pulled some back!

Good luck

thanks baby-belle, good luck on your weigh in.

you can do it MrsLmc, i know it's hard.
i think the only reason i've gone back full on is because i felt so horrible, headaches and tired, just couldn't be bothered with anything.

http://www.minimins.com/members/52353-baby-belle.html

thanks baby-belle, good luck on your weigh in.

you can do it MrsLmc, i know it's hard.
i think the only reason i've gone back full on is because i felt so horrible, headaches and tired, just couldn't be bothered with anything.

I feel terrible too, absolutely dreadful, I've been eating wheat too which needs to stop. I'll try again tomorrow, but in the back of my head is 'sure I'll start in the new year' can't shift it, think its the tiredness hehe. Hoping for a walk tomorrow to help clear the head. Its gale force here today!

gale force here too.
i started walking today as i was going to do a bit of shopping, walked 50 yards and turned back (i'm a wimp lol)
made myself do just dance on the wii instead and i ended up doing over a hour, i just lost all sense of time because i was enjoying it so much.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who gained over Christmas :eek: Im hoping most of it is fluid and I'll drop it quickly.

Heres to us all getting the weight off again :party0036:

Put on 4lbs that took me forever to lose :( oh well, hoping it is water weight and that I won't be here till March trying to relose it!! Back to work tomorrow so at least that will keep me away from all the chocolate!!

Ive got wi tonight and I think it will be up to 7lbs on. Ive not been tracking anything since last Thursday so I fully expect a gain and I don't really mind either. Christmas is only once per year, and most people put a few lbs on anyway. The important thing is getting back on track. I'm glad I've had a good week off, even if it does mean it will take a couple of weeks longer to get to target. That's nothing in the grand scheme of things.

I was off the wagon for about a month and a half before Christmas so doesn't strictly count, but I think had I stayed on the wagon and tried to over Christmas I would've spent it seriously miserable, and probably be tucking into reduced Christmas chocs and other goodies as we speak! So in my opinion it's alright at Christmas, you just have to know you can get back on board with less food!

I think I probably gained about 2-3lb over the actual Christmas period (9 in total :eek:), so nothing too awful, hoping the short sharp shock of being back on plan after so long will get rid of that and maybe a lb or two more!

...worst thing is, don't think I ate much more than I was when I put all this weight on in the first place, in fact it was probably slightly less :sigh::eek:

I'm seriously petrified to weigh myself I can tell I've at least put on a stone and it's so depressing, I don't feel very motivated :/ what can I do to get back on the wagon? All the hard work I put in I destroyed! :(

Back