Christmas LBD plan :0)

Been off plan for the past few weeks so back to square one :( Determined to do it this time though! Well done to you ladies who are getting closer to that LBD! :)

Well done everyone for your fantastic losses!

And welcome all newbies!

I think losing 1.5lbs a week is very doable and I have just under 2 stone to go so this has really given me another boost!
Plus I bought myself some Size 10 jeans today which I will hopefully be wearing in a few months :)

I am utterly shocked. I have lost 10.5 lbs this week! Cannot believe it! Takes my target for Christmas down to 25lbs :-D

I am utterly shocked. I have lost 10.5 lbs this week! Cannot believe it! Takes my target for Christmas down to 25lbs :-D

Wow an incredible loss - what's your secret? well done and I'm sure you'll achieve 25lbs by Christmas

:wow::wow::wow: CRIKEY WHAT A GREAT LOSS! XX

Honestly. I don't know. I've certainly been eating! I really don't know. Just a big loser I suppose.

I really hope so, I cannot believe I can eat and lose weight! Bye bye vlcds forever!

Fantastic news! Congratulations :happy096:

Hi everyone :)
Some inspiring stories on this thread.... Can I join you? I need the moral support !

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congrats Jodie, I know what you mean but those 1lbs will soon add up!

Oh I would ove to lose a total of 2 1/2 stone by christmas (lost 5.5lb so far in past 2 weeks), so hope I can jump on the bandwagon :)

Well done on everyone's losses so far, you are all doing amazingly, fingers crossed I can do the same x

SPANX!!! I've only just seen your photo link, so been to have a look! :wow::wow::wow:that's all I can say really! You look absolutely wonderful, I would only need to look at those photos to keep me on the straight and narrow. WHAT A SUCCESS STORY.....well it will be...and I'm gonna be one of those who's gonna say you look fine now, but you know what you want to lose, and I wish you every success!! xx

Thanks Polly! the last photo was when I got to target before, about 18 months ago, so that's where I'm trying to get back to - just 1st to go! I do find it motivating to look at them - and my current OH has never seen me anything like my before photos - and never will!

Hi all :) can I also join in :) well done every one :)
I also starred sw today !! Any help and tips yur most welcome to share xxx

Welcome Soha and good luck! x

2lbs off!! 31lbs to go.... :D x

Lost 1lb at todays WI.

Happy with the loss but was hoping for more!

Whoop! Well done ladies - all great losses - those 1lbs soon add up Jodie! Time2go - wow! How did you manage that? Well done you!

Hi everyone :)
Some inspiring stories on this thread.... Can I join you? I need the moral support !

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh I would ove to lose a total of 2 1/2 stone by christmas (lost 5.5lb so far in past 2 weeks), so hope I can jump on the bandwagon :)

Well done on everyone's losses so far, you are all doing amazingly, fingers crossed I can do the same x

Welcome and good luck both! Look forward to seeing your progress x

Very true girlies. I do actually feel a lot slimmer today though :)

See - all thanks to that little 1lb! x

Really, I do not know! Almost the same as I lost on my first week doing a vlcd at 21stone! This is the first time since 2008 that I have been 13 something without a vlcd being involved. I think that's def and achievement! Have to say I have been so dubious all week but trusted it fully and got that result. And that's having had coffee and walnut cake off ! Unreal. Still in shock

Back