Christmas LBD plan :0)

That happens sometimes, it's annoying but next week, who knows? My wi is tomorrow and I'm the same, hoping to get to the next level :-/
Fingers crossed and stick with it xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Lynne, don't be down about it - looking at your signature, you've had fantastic losses so far - perhaps your body just needs to adjust itself to its new weight a bit! Stick to the plan this week and hopefully you'll see a fab loss at your next WI.

I've had the same before now - even had one week where I put on half a pound having been 100% all week! My Consultant always says 'Check your book and are you having enough syns?' - and usually I'm not - she recommends at least 8 a day for consistent weight loss. xx

That happens sometimes, it's annoying but next week, who knows? My wi is tomorrow and I'm the same, hoping to get to the next level :-/
Fingers crossed and stick with it xx

good luck for your WI tomorrow! x

No worries Lynne, at least you didn't gain. Good luck for next week and keep thinking positive :)

Weigh in tomorrow for me too, feeling excited/nervous like always!

Hey ladies,

sorry to let the team down but I've put on 1 1/2lbs this week.

I've been following the plan 100% but here are a few theories of why I gained this week:
I weighed myself at a slightly earlier time last week (and then again later by which point I was a little heavier).
Also I haven't had a lot of syns this week (still up to 10-11 a day) but maybe my body's getting a little confused and holding onto anything I eat?

I'll take it with a pinch of salt! However it would have been nice to have a loss as we are going off to Bruges tomorrow where I might be eating lost of chocolate (haven't had a 'day-off' for weeks now!).

Good luck everyone for next week :)

Now, come on. You have not let any one down! Our bodies are weird and wonderful things! Who knows why it does what it does, you cab only carry out! But you have to have to have to enjoy your holiday! Without worrying too much about "being on plan" and also without eating just because u can :-D x

Totally agree, if our bodies did what we wanted we'd all lost well every week, and we don't. Don't spoil your holiday by whittling, just get back on plan when you come back Have a great Holiday....and stay away from the markets or the only thing that will be lighter is your purse!! lolol!

21 weigh ins til Xmas.

i am hoping for a loss if a lb a week! So that's me down to 14 stone for Xmas if all goes to plan.

Would be delighted with that!

Hey ladies,

sorry to let the team down but I've put on 1 1/2lbs this week.

I've been following the plan 100% but here are a few theories of why I gained this week:
I weighed myself at a slightly earlier time last week (and then again later by which point I was a little heavier).
Also I haven't had a lot of syns this week (still up to 10-11 a day) but maybe my body's getting a little confused and holding onto anything I eat?

I'll take it with a pinch of salt! However it would have been nice to have a loss as we are going off to Bruges tomorrow where I might be eating lost of chocolate (haven't had a 'day-off' for weeks now!).

Good luck everyone for next week :)

you've not let anyone down at all, it'll show next week i bet... always does in these situations! Xx

Lindsey I am loving your goal and rewards system!

Gonna have to work on some treats for myself!

Thanks! you should do it for yourself too. It definitely keeps me going and is keeping me motivated atm, much prefer rewards like that as opposed to rewarding myself with naughty food like i used to as it feels more like a treat :)

Only 1/2lb off this week but happy with that as we've had a very "social week" and it's hard to stay on track when people are putting all sorts of goodies and drinks in front of you - well it's hard for me, guess my willpower is weak!! Anyway I have achieved my 1/2 stone award today so pleased with that and still on target for Christmas goal. Good luck everyone with WIs this week

I lost 1lb, wished it was 2 and then I'd've got into the 10 stones but will try for next week! Good luck everyone for a good week x

Well done on the losses ladies!

Talisha, don't be hard on yourself - these things happen! I think I'm facing the same tomorrow - I've had a 100% week, 6 green days, 1 EE and the scales this morning were saying I'd put on 1lb... Will see what happens at official WI tomorrow. x

One lady at my group has been STS for about 3 weeks doing EE, last week she changed to Red//original and this morning had lost 4.5lbs.....I really don't understand, because you can have double the HEs...sometimes I get really confused.
I KNOW I never have enough syns....but I'm full up anyway
!:sigh: x

One lady at my group has been STS for about 3 weeks doing EE, last week she changed to Red//original and this morning had lost 4.5lbs.....I really don't understand, because you can have double the HEs...sometimes I get really confused.
I KNOW I never have enough syns....but I'm full up anyway
!:sigh: x

Some plans just suit some people better than others Polly. I generally lose consistently but slowly on green, don't seem to lose as much on EE and I've never tried red as I'm too dependent on carbs!!!

I think with me it's red meat - on EE I definitely eat more meat and while it fits with the family much better than green, it doesn't suit me at all!

lost 6.5 in two weeks. no idea how i will progress as havent done a proper diet before so haven't got a Christmas target yet-- basically just want to be as small as physically possible :)

May I join in too please?! Hoping to get back to target by Christmas so need to lose an average of a pound and a half a week - eek! Green plan worked really well for me last time but I'm going to give EE a try this week since SW are pushing it so hard. Stuck to plan yesterday (Day 1!) so that's a good start!

Happy to have taken the first step and looking forward to the motivation, encouragement and inspiration from all on the forum.

Hope everyone has a great week :)

Back