Christmas LBD plan :0)

Home again after my hols in Dorset had a great time!

It`s only a flying visit at home as I`m off again next Monday!!
Not really worth weighing in this week so I`m leaving it till I get back
Won`t be disappearing again after that!!

Minorca here I come!

Hope you're having a great time Annie....:)
I echo what Christine has said IBB, fantastic loss...even if you have been doing it for centuries!! lolol! good luck xx

A POPPY? will be pretty. good luck!
Well done Jodie x

Hi folks!
Can I join? Back on plan and weighing in at home on Fridays. Got as low as 16st 1lb this year, but have put on just over a stone. Want to re focus. Last year I was able to lose about 7lbs a month, and did this for 6 months, but did go to SW class. I was doing OK at home but have had holidays/weekends away and struggled to get back on it. Don't want to put on any more. So target is 15st 3lbs for Christmas...7lbs a month.

Hi HH, hope you're not a man.........beings as it's an LBD challenge! lolol......................good luck x

Oh! excellent HD, you must be pleased! x

Congrats everyone on your losses, keep it up girlies!

Frightened for tomorrow's scale as I had a real blow out day yesterday :( Feeling my will power and determination slipping away lately, anyone else have this now and again? I've only been on plan for just over 2 months.

I'm SO determined I won't let myself go off plan...but then again I live on my own so not a lot of temptation...however when my Grandies come to stay, I have to zip my mouth up!!:family2:lol!

Hi all, can I join please?

Can you believe how quickly the months are going and that it really isn't that far off til Christmas?! It will come around so quickly.

I'm planning to lose another stone by Christmas. I know it's not an overly ambitious goal but I don't want to put too much pressure on myself. What's everyone else's goals?

Frightened for tomorrow's scale as I had a real blow out day yesterday :( Feeling my will power and determination slipping away lately, anyone else have this now and again? I've only been on plan for just over 2 months.

It happens to me too, i have a few good weeks full of determination and motivation and then it goes, then comes back the following week. Don't put too much pressure on yourself, try your best to stick to plan.. even if it's not 100% xx

yep i just fell off the wagon for the last 4 days :eek: my willpower had been really strong and all of a sudden i crashed, think i was putting way to much pressure on myself, ive been doing it 3 months this time and this is the worst ive been so far, trying to draw a line under it and move on but still not feeling the mojo again yet:( hope you are feeling more positive today hunni xxx

It's so hard sticking to it, I try to be good but temptation is all around. Try and put it behind you and carry on. Good luck x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies,

Well done on all the fab losses! And an even bigger well done to those that are struggling, but still found the time and motivation to come on here and 'confess'! The worst thing you can do is stop posting, stop planning and give up - that's what I did last time and I put 3st back on! So take each day at a time and try to be the best you can - even if you're not 100% on plan, I bet you can do a lot better than you would have done before SW...

I've had a reasonable week, but not expecting a loss on Friday, as I had my mum's birthday weekend - meal out on Saturday and a family BBQ on Sunday. Although I wasn't on plan, I wasn't too bad, so I'm hoping for a STS on Friday!

Every week on a Wednesday, I start thinkng about WI on Thursday...wondering if I could have done better...wondering if I should have done more exercise, I never expect a big loss...but I try. When you're as old as me, you don't want to start thinking about all the things you couldn't do because you've been overweight . Just think positive and do the best you can xx

Had my first weigh in at group tonight. Lost 4.5 lbs so really, really pleased :) Busy weekend coming up but will try to stick to plan as much as possible. Good luck to everyone this week.

Back