Christmas LBD plan :0)

Well done on the losses and the STS ladies!

I STS this week. I was quite pleased with that after my family celebration weekend last week, but I need to get cracking again now! My graph on the SW website has gone from predicting I'll reach target at the end of October, to predicting I'll still be 6lbs off by mid-November!

I said before, your photos are great! how much did you put back on? x

Thanks Polly! I lost 6st 1lb, then a mixture of illness, new relationship and thinking I'd got it cracked meant I put 3st back on in just over a year! Felt dreadful... I was avoiding the scales and in denial, but when I couldn't get into any of my clothes I realised I had to do something about it! Restarted in January and I've lost 2st 2lbs since then - I've always been a tortoise! Also, I figure that if it took me a year to put it on, it will probably take me another to get it off!

I'm feeling fab again now - about 10lbs off the weight I was in that last picture. I'm comfortable in my size 14 skinny jeans, but still have the size 12s I was wearing hanging on the back of the bedroom door to keep me focused!!

I did it! Lost 4lb this week, getting me my 3 stone shiny and I'm now in the 14 stone bracket too! :D wooooo!

Woohoooo! Well done Jodie, that's amazing! :happy096:

Did you do anything different this week?

Don't think I've ever worn skinny jeans in my life...so glad they bought flares out (showing my age now!) lol Well done for getting it back off again, that must have been harder than the first time round I would think!
Well done Jodie, I congratulated you on the other thread but it's worth another
:talk017:

Everyone seems to be doing really well this week. Well done to you all :)
I'm off for my wi soon, fingers crossed for me please, I need all the help I can get! xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done everyone, you guys are knocking it out of the park!

I lost 1/2lbs this week. Trying hard to get below that 10st11lbs mark which I've been at for the last 3 weeks!

But with a busy move coming up tomorrow and some birthday coming up I will try my best ;)

Hello, may I join you? Would love to be in a lbd by Christmas that I feel good in. I'm also a very very slow tortoise, so I'm aiming for 1.5 stones ish by Christmas which will take me to 11 stone. The last time I was there was at least 6 years ago :( onwards and downwards x

Another 1lb off this week so on target. It's slow but I knew it would be a long process. This challenge is helping me stay on track for Christmas,

We're plodders you and I Christine!
crossed-arms-smiley-emoticon.gif
:sigh:...............slow but sure. 1.5 for me this week x

Help me please, I've fallen off the wagon :( I'm disappointed with myself. I go away on Thursday and need to get back on track. Today I e been good so far and desperate to get to my goal by Christmas...... Help !! x

Help me please, I've fallen off the wagon :( I'm disappointed with myself. I go away on Thursday and need to get back on track. Today I e been good so far and desperate to get to my goal by Christmas...... Help !! x

Don't panic! We all do it from time to time! Get back on plan and write everything down I find that's best way to get me back on track and stay there!! Try upping ur super free's to give yourself a wee boost before thurs! Good luck!

Back