Christmas LBD plan :0)

Well am 1.5 nearer to my goal,+ SOTW which was a surprise........ but this week I've hardly moved, been making cards to raise funds for a young lad just diagnosed with cancer, so no exercise at all. Am hoping to get that bit off for next week.
I bet you're frustrated Spanx, so near and yet so far...but am sure it won't be long, then you can really celebrate xx good luck

Well done on the loss and the SOTW Polly - that's fab!

I'm hopeful of a small loss tomorrow, been good all week and feel I deserve it! x

Good luck x

Hello everyone, you've all been doing amazingly well :)
I'm just back off my hols and back on it today, hope I can stick with it and start losing again. I wasn't 100% before I went but going to try and get back under 11st ASAP
Good luck this week y'all xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done everyone on losses. STS this week which was disappointing as don't know why. Still on track for Christmas Challenge as long as I can lose 1lb a week between now and Christmas.

Can I join! Would love to lose 2 stone for Christmas! 4 months to go 7lb a month :)

16 WIs to Christmas.......where has the time gone this year? Good luck to all of us!
files

Okay have had a few crazy days of eating whatever I want but back on plan tomorrow!
Good luck everyone I'm looking forward to being lighter this time next month ;)

After a crazy weekend I'm heavier than when I started 3 weeks ago :( new week new day

A crazy weekend here too! My scales say I'm 3 1/2lb heavier than when I went away but it was a planned blow out and I enjoyed every minute and mouthful! I am back on track today meals planned and shopping ordered. Just need to hit the body magic hard now to pull it back for wi in a week and half time! Eeeek! I have 15 wi til Christmas (i think) so need to average 2lbs/week to hit my target - gonna be very tough but i'll try my best!

We can do it girls! Even if we don't hit our targets for Christmas we will still be feeling and looking better for Christmas plus we'll have less to lose in the new year ;)

PMA..... That's what we need. We can do it :) good luck for wi's this week everyone xxx

That's brilliant, well done. First wi after my hols tomorrow eek!!!

Well done Annie!
Sorry am I being dense? what's PMA? xx
:confused:

Hey everyone :)
Had a fab loss of 2lbs (over 3 weeks since I last officially weighed in). Very happy with that because I have been quite naughty with the eating out. Also had a massive alcohol binge last night. Feel rough as hell and am seriously considering quitting alcohol since it really isn't doing my body any good -- anyone else feel like SW has cleansed your body making you feel extra 'rough' when you do eat/drink 'bad' stuff?

Only 1lbs to go until my 1 1/2 stone award! Striving to get that next week- have joined a fabulous new group in Guildford which is very motivating :)

Lost 2 lbs today and got my 2 stones award......13.5 lbs to lose by Christmas.........wahaay!!
This 3 stones seemed SO distant when I joined the LBD Challenge, and it's made me so motivated...............it's within arms reach xx

Well done Polly! I know how you feel -- a few months ago I was so unhappy with myself and my weight--now 3 months later I'm half way through my journey!

13lbs until Christmas is about 1 pound a week right? Easy peasy for you! :cool:

Well done Annie!
Sorry am I being dense? what's PMA? xx
:confused:

Positive Mental Attitude, Lynford Christie used it to win, although I'm on a marathon not a sprint!!
Put on 1lb which I'm thrilled with after my holiday :)
Everyone is doing so well, Polly you're an inspiration x

Jeez, I don't know about that but I REALLY am trying, and thank you for saying that. It's the first time I've been to a group and the first time I've never cheated. I go "off plan" every Thursday night when we have our darts buffet, but I still count everything in. I just hope my head doesn't go walkabout because so far it's stayed in the right place.
I think with SW you don't feel deprived, if you want it, have it but mak
e sure you count it in.Believe me I'm no:angeldevil:, but I don't buy things that tempt me because my willpower is less than nil! There are 8 or 9 of us pulling together (on another forum) where I have a little slimming board, we're doing different diets, but we make sure we talk to each other every day, which I find difficult on here because people seem to chat one minute and disappear the next, but I find the support like that really helps. I think if you can find a couple of "slimming buddies" it really motivates all of you together ...JMO of course xx

LOLOL! I thought it was pre-menstrual something or other!!:rolleyes:

Back