Christmas LBD plan :0)

It sounds like you had a lovely birthday Polly :)
Loveisaverb is a bit of a mouthful but it's true! Lol
My name is Kate..... That's a bit easier haha xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lost 4lbs at WI yesterday... Yay!! So that's only another 17 to go by Christmas :)

Wow well done u! How'd u do it? Would love a big loss but no matter what my effort levels r its just drip drip slow loss, but I suppose its coming off! Well done u!

Thank you :) to be honest I think it was from last week, I sts even though I'd been really good an done loadsa exercise so think it just rolled over! I would love a steady weight loss, mines either on, sts or off!!

I keep thinking 'a nice dress' for Christmas is what's keeping me from going for the crisps haha xx

Congrats MadameJones, fnatastic loss this week for you.

Happy belated birthday Polly. Love how you're keeping it 'real'. Everyone is allowed a day where they aren't watching what they eat--that cake sounds delicious :)

1lb off for me--very happy with it and looking forward to losing more in time for my birthday in early December :)

Hi ladies, and "Hallo Kate......that's better! lol"...oh I didn't mean you weren't a lady!
Well done on the losses, 4 lbs that's a wowser...never happens to me either, I'm at the dripping stage too. I banned myself from the scales this week, and apart from my birthday (thank you for the good wishes) I've been 100% all week. Then again I usually am, am just desperate to get it off, but Wednesday night is nail biting night as per usual before WI tomorrow. x

Well I'm thrilled :) only lost 1/2lb but it takes me to a stone off so yay!
Good luck xxx

Hi ladies, sorry for being absent all week - I'm not sure what happened, but I just couldn't be bothered with SW - interesting to note though that apart from one day where I ate all the cake I could find (my excuse was that I was cold and wet and out at a charity event all day, where the only options were cake or burgers!), I've been pretty good. Still, not sure I've been good enough for a loss tomorrow, but we will see.

Well done on all the fab losses and welcome MadameJones - good luck with your goal.

Happy belated birthday Polly, sounds like you had a great day, cake and all! :D

Well WI today, lost 2lbs and wore new jeans (found in the wardrobe) 2 sizes smaller so am chuffed to bits! My daughter told me in my old jeans I looked as if I'd forgotten my nappy!! HUH! I've got 7 lbs to go for the LBD so not too bad.....my weeks are up 1 week and down the next so even 1/2 lb a week will see me do it. Good luck to all of us.
WELL DONE KATE... you got there! x
:)
JEEZ I can't add up, I haven't got 7lbs to lose I've got 11...:sigh:

Little late i know but i'd love to join in, I restarted today after a little break. I want to have about a stone and a half off by Christmas.... So 21lbs :)
Wont be putting too much pressure on myself this time around though or I will drive myself crazy!! x

Thanks Polly :)
Welcome Lily, there's some good support here for you, the lovely peeps on this thread have helped me loads x

Hi ladies....Jodie do you need a kick start? One of our group ladies was the same for a few weeks and she's just done a "fishy week" and lost 5 lbs!! or have you tried Success Express? It's no doubt going to happen to all of us at some time...as long as we stay positive and don't get disheartened (I know, easier said than done) we'll crack it eventually. Good luck x

Well done Kate and Polly :)

Sorry to hear that Jodie--I do like Polly's idea of a fish week :) Yum Yum!

Always knew I was an emotional eater...made a cheese and ham toastie last night even though I wasn't even that hungry. Makes me think though how SW has changed my attitude to food--I used to eat bread every day--now it only touches my lips a few times a month :)

Put on 1/2lbs today but as it's time of the month, I'm not too annoyed or anything!

Jodie, it's hard when u hit that plateau, have you tried mixing up your food n eating some different things? I'm gona try n do that this week to stop me from getting bored of the same stuff!
I've never tried success express, I think it might kill me but also do me the world of good! Ha xx

I don't know what's up with me..... Absolutely craving sweet things :( Trying to be good but keep failing. Not had a good day today :( ;( xx

Do you find if you go off plan a little bit then you just want to keep on eating? I do. We have a buffet Thursday evenings and when I come home, I REALLY want to pick at something.......ANYTHING! There's always bits here for my Grandies, and I have to force myself NOT to dive in, so usually it's a cuppa and a piece of fruit, then I come on the pc for a chat to try and take my mind off it. Sometimes I'm sure my tummy is yelling "GIVE ME MORE!!" and I KNOW I'm not hungry!
If I crave something sweet, I dive in the grapes.......if I open that packet of Freddoes, I shall be lost!
:sigh: x

I'm exactly the same Polly - it's really hard to stop when you think 'oh well, I've gone off plan anyway'!

Welcome Lily and good luck!

I've done success express, it's not that hard - just swapping the 2/3 1/3 rule so that the 2/3 is superfree and then only snacking on superfree food, or HEs or synning it at whichever syn value is highest (red or green). One week I did it I lost 4lbs, but the next time it didn't seem to make a difference. I've seen people have really good weeks on fishy weeks too.

Lost 0.5lb this week, which I was pleased with after going off plan for two days. The scales are saying that I've put on 2lbs over the weekend though - not surprising with two birthday meals out and lots of G&Ts! Got until Friday to try and get it off again...

Well I've managed to stick to plan today, thank goodness! I was beginning to think that was it, game over, but no, I'm no quitter! Dreading wi tomorrow but going to face the music and move on.
Thanks for making me realise I'm not the only one struggling at times xx

Back