Christmas night out!!

Faybe88

Hi all!

I am at the begining of week 3 of my diet and so far I have lost 8lbs and I am very pleased with myself indeed! However this is the festive season, and though I'm not too worried about Christmas day, as I know I'll be good, and i'll not be drinking as i'll be driving... My naughty night will be this Saturday as I am going for a long overdue night out with some friends!

Now, I know what I am like... I have good intentions.. I hope to save a good portion of my syns up this week so I'll have some room for Saturday night.. But this will be my one and only night out over the Christmas holidays and I hope to have a great time! I know I'll definitely drink a lot, and I KNOW i will get a take-away on the way home! I'm not denying myself of that!

Any tips on low-syn drinks (as I will be consuming a lot of them) and best options in the kebab shop on the way home!

I know I'm clearly expecting miracles here haha!

Thanks in advance!!

Faye xxx :D

stick to vodka and diet mixers or gin and slimline tonic, keep away from beer cider and alcopops.

go for a small chicken shish (grilled chicken) with salad, no bread! get. wedge of lemon for flavour and stay away from the full fat mayo.

most importantly... have a great night out! :)

Thanks very much for your reply!!

Will be steering clear of chips with cheese and wine for sure! I hope at the very least that I maintain! Why did I think it would be a good idea to have weigh in on a Monday!!?? I will be good all week and try and save as many syns for Saturday night!! Thanks again :)

Go for vodka and diet coke! If you ask for a straw everytime you get a drink and put it in your handbag, when you get home you will know how many drinks you had by the amount of straws you have in your bag, so you will know roughly how many syns you had for drinks, have a nice time xxx

Go for vodka and diet coke! If you ask for a straw everytime you get a drink and put it in your handbag, when you get home you will know how many drinks you had by the amount of straws you have in your bag, so you will know roughly how many syns you had for drinks, have a nice time xxx

Thats one of the best things ive ever read on here with the straws. I wish i carried a bag out with me haha mind you it would have to be a big bag or maybe not now as ive only been drinking a handful of times this year.

Thanks very much for your reply!!

Will be steering clear of chips with cheese and wine for sure! I hope at the very least that I maintain! Why did I think it would be a good idea to have weigh in on a Monday!!?? I will be good all week and try and save as many syns for Saturday night!! Thanks again :)

My weigh in day is Monday too. I think its a good day as it keeps you sort of good over the weekend. (well in theory) ha ha

CraigA said:
Thats one of the best things ive ever read on here with the straws. I wish i carried a bag out with me haha mind you it would have to be a big bag or maybe not now as ive only been drinking a handful of times this year.

I've used 5p pieces instead - and swap them from 1 pocket to the other.

Don't use ice cubes or you'll get soggy lol

I know that i'll be over my syn allowance, definitely. This will be my first night out since the begining of September! Slimming world is a healthy life choice, I am allowed to go off every now and then aren't i? :(

I'll be shaking my booty on the dancefloor all night anyway. so I'll burn off ALL of the calories for sure ;) haha

Back