Christmas present thread

Christmas tie? Golf balls? 4 pack oD beer? What type of bloke we talking about here? Lol x

We're doing secret Santa at work, I've got to buy for a male colleague but no idea what to get him lol

I had someone random at work too for secret Santa so I got her a random gift... A magic 8 ball! Our limit is £5 and it was spot on £5 In boots

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Thst looks ace Hun xxx

Thanks :) was tricky wrapping then but worth it in the end!

Ooh my sister in laws presents arrived today! Got her a special pressie as it was her 30th in Oct and I couldn't get her a present. Got her 2 links of London charms for her sweetie bracelet. Hope she likes them, they are gorgeously wrapped in little boxes with bows and links gift bags :) love giving gifts!
Thought of another present I can get my baby nephew today, not sure if I will as its quite pricey for what it is- want to get a tshirt with "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" on it as his mum loves harry potter and the day she found out she was expecting him we went to see the final film together. Plus cute for a cheeky crawler :)

Ooh my sister in laws presents arrived today! Got her a special pressie as it was her 30th in Oct and I couldn't get her a present. Got her 2 links of London charms for her sweetie bracelet. Hope she likes them, they are gorgeously wrapped in little boxes with bows and links gift bags :) love giving gifts!
Thought of another present I can get my baby nephew today, not sure if I will as its quite pricey for what it is- want to get a tshirt with "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" on it as his mum loves harry potter and the day she found out she was expecting him we went to see the final film together. Plus cute for a cheeky crawler :)

A bit cheeky but could you get that printed on a T-Shirt at one of those print shops that seem to be popping up everywhere? I'm guessing would be cheaper then getting an official one.

I'm not sure what else to get to my little one, I've got him some batman converse and the latest series of Dexter, have about £30 or £40 more to spend on him :/ my mums already bought him some socks, saw a lovely morgans spiced set with a free tankard today but he was shopping with me and don't know if I'll be able to get back to that shop without him now :(

Aww that's a shame, can you not order online? Barman converse sound awesome!

Well that's what ive been looking at but still looking at nearly 20quid for one t shirt and considering he will grow out of it in a couple of months seems a lot to spend! Will keep looking though as would love to get it :)

I've looked and can't see it online, going shopping with my sister today, might try and convince her to go to the shopping centre near Morrisons or take me out to another Morrisons to see if they have it in (she won't want to drive to the one where it is as she's not confident driving to places she isn't used to. The batman converse are great haha, I love them... I'm actually jealous because I want some lol

Awww that's a shame,

How about geTting it printed on a cushion or something that will last?

That's a good idea

Will look into the cushion but can't order it yet, got paid this morning and with the bills, rent and the few Christmas presents that I'd chosen and had sitting in shopping carts all over the internet, its all but gone!
On a good note though, my parents photo frames to go in the hamper have been bought, also added a panatone to the hamper as wilkos had a huge one on offer for £3!
Also ordered the wedding photobook for my brother and new sister in law, its actually part of their wedding present but its being given to them at Christmas.
Plus got OHs football shirt and a whiskey tasting kit (something that sprang to mind the other day and I know he will love it) on order. Getting excited!

ok hamper planned for my parents!
it will include-
Bottle of bacardi
bottle of wine
biscuits for cheese
cheese selection
toffee slab with hammer
homemade smarties cookies
a wall plaque saying "nanny and grandads house, where memories are made and grandchildren spoilt!" (they became grandparents for the first time this year)
a framed pic of us all at my brothers wedding in september
a framed black and white pic of my dad and josh (grandson) at the wedding with my mum sat beside them (gorgeous pic!)

feeling nice and organised this christmas for once! all i need to find is a basket to put it all in!

Ok have changed this slightly, it now has-bottle of wine, cheese selection, nanny and grandads house plaque, the 2 framed pictures, huge pannatone, toffee slab and some biscuits for cheese.
Think they'll be happy with that! I hope so as I've put a lot of thought and planning into all the different bits. Even trawled the charity shops to find the basket to put it in!

The start of my daughters pamper hamper - A cocktail glass with VIP in silver italics ( she is very important to me) ex foliating gloves, a face mask, a foot mask, a cooling eye roll on, body spray and deodorant

DSC_0120.JPG

Thanks Jenna - Matalan :D toyed with the idea of the one with DIVA on lol

Im gonna add some soap and glory stuff from boots she loves that

Back