Christmas present thread

1383227685320.jpg

Just bought another couple of gifts at lunchtime, for one of my friends children who will be two in February. He loves Thomas the Tank and when I popped into a little book (Books4Less or something similar) they had ABC and 123 with Thomas books for £2.99 each rather than their RRP £9.99!! They are lovely - really bright and colourful with some fab pictures in them. Will get them wrapped up and put away tonight. I like to do my wrapping as I go along - there's nothing worse than ending up with a big pile of presents and no time / patience to wrap them!!

That's cute!!

I'd happily do all that but my hubby would think I was off my rocker if I did!
My MIL always wrap the dogs toys up for them and he thinks she's mad!

I'm tempted to get them stockings and advent calendars... Rosie needs a new tennis ball and a new jumper (she's a diddy Jack Russell that gets cold!) and Penny would love a new rope!

Well I've 'brought' myself some presents- a Radley handbag and a Radley watch! I had to buy them due to my amazing discount at John Lewis and when they arrive parents and sister are paying for them and wrapping them up for me :)
The watch for my birthday and the bag for Xmas :)
Seen lots of lovely stuff on John Lewis for everyone, it's sometimes not a good thing having discount...

Everything I'm buying at the moment is being justified as Christmas shopping! I spent £250 on clothes for me yesterday and hid them all in the wardrobe!!
It's fine at moment till he realises we haven't bought any Xmas presents for our family!! He thinks I'm organised.... But in reality I'm just really well dressed and a bit skint!!!

Made a start but not much yet! I've ordered my Mam the Kindle Paperwhite and 2 things for my best friend so far.. a Taylor Swift perfume (we're going to London in February to see her!) and a gorgeous cupcake recipe book.

I love everything about Christmas..thinking of presents, wrapping, decoration, the spirit and everything else :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Anybody got any ideas what to buy for a little boy who'll be one just before Christmas? I've bought him the vtech bus, but I'm stuck on what else to buy him. He's quite small, and isn't quite walking yet...anybody got any ideas? Xx

I would get him some little board books Osborne books do a fab range of touchy feely books 'that's not my.....'

Clothes always go down well with parents and I don't know any little boys (even that young) that don't love cars so would maybe get some nice chunky colourful ones

Anybody got any ideas what to buy for a little boy who'll be one just before Christmas? I've bought him the vtech bus, but I'm stuck on what else to buy him. He's quite small, and isn't quite walking yet...anybody got any ideas? Xx

I know that my friend with a little girl the same age has asked for baby musical instruments. Looked in a fab toy shop yesterday and they had loads of lovely ones designed for littlies.

Back