Christmas Shopping (Off Topic!)

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
Has anyone not started yet? I was starting to panic today! So when I arrived at work, realising that I left my office key at home, I have started it online!! So far 3 Presents in the bag!! But I'm having huge problems deciding what to get people this year!!! Eeek!

B x

I always have a day where I go and get all my shopping bits and bobs - this year I'm going a bit later on 15th December. Woohoo!

I love Christmas.

Online shopping!! You can browse and browse and find the cheapest bargains and no oap's, no screaming children, no chavs, no fighting over "the last one"! It's amazing!!

Although I am contemplating running into Birmingham Bullring for late night shopping tonight!

B x

I have done all of mine, I only had to get for 10 people and I did it all online!

Well done Beks - mission complete.

I've decided not to buy for people this year - instead, I'm making everyone a box of homemade chocolates... I must be mad. Did my first test batch last night (first time ever!) and apparently they were yummy. Hope my family and friends appreciate the effort :) haha x

Homemade chocs, now that's a good idea!

I tend to do my xmas shopping at the start of December so.... oh wait, crap, we nearly ARE at the start of December! eek!
Better pull my finger out and get web-browsing then! :p

I am sort of there, gots most of it, I think!!!

Ive got my sons birthday on the 6th and also 3 other birthdays, my niece, my mum and sister all in Dec!! So cheeky to be born near christmas. I did alot of shopping online its much easier you just sit and wait for the stuff to arrive.

Well done Beks - mission complete.

I've decided not to buy for people this year - instead, I'm making everyone a box of homemade chocolates... I must be mad. Did my first test batch last night (first time ever!) and apparently they were yummy. Hope my family and friends appreciate the effort :) haha x

Now that to me would mean so much more than some of the crap people buy each other...you have taken the time and the effort and I am sure they will be delighted and it gets back to the traditional christmas of giving something from the heart...well done to you...xx

We're just buying for the kids this year.......credit crunch and all that!!!
I'm actually going tomorrow to get the majority of it and expecting to spend quite a lot. :eek:
I've got 4 kids at home, eldest daughter lives with her boyfriend and baby daughter so yes I'm a granny at 38.:eek:
Thank god the food bill will be reduced this year as i'm not eating. :)

Christmas cut backs

I've suggested to my family that we keep the spending down this year.
Most of mine will be home made foodie pressies.
Orange marmalade with whisky
Christmas chutney with apple and cranberries.
Infused wine vinegars and home made
truffles. Lavender bags made with lavender from Provence for the non-foody people.
Mostly all made now, just need to make them look festive.

Have just booked my online grocery shopping to be delivered on 23rd. December.I seem to have ordered enough food and drink for an army as usual !!!
Sorry to mention the F word.............:xmastree:

Back