Christmas size

Hi Guys, lost another 3.5lb, had to change my jeans for christmas day to a size 18, managed to get into my size 20 today so happy. xxx

2manycupcakes - 16 top, 18 bottom
Aesir22 - 36 inches
Bexyboo - 12top, 14bottom
BuzzyBee - size 12
Cai - 12 top, 14 bottom
Carriebrad - size 16
Catmonkey - size 16 bottom
Clairebear1000 - size 12
delfarren 10/12
Elaine - size 16
Ellybellybalooba - size 12
Fat&40 - Size 18
Gemini76 - Size 14
GrannieAnnie - Size 10
Hel8 - size 16
Holidaygirl10 - size 14
JackieN - Size 18
JaneB - Size 18
KraziKayzi - 10
Laurenista - size 10
Little bubblez- Size 18
Lilprincessvic- Size 10
Lily42uk -Size 20
Lollypop1985 - size 12
LSF666 - size 16
MalibuStacey - Size 10
Mama_Mia - Size 14
Minus3.5 - Size 14
Shenzi - Size 18
ShinyShimmy - Size 18
Stitchy - Size 10
Sweet Pink - Size 12
Whitepigeon - Size 14
Who_La_Hoop - Size 10
WifeyG - Size 16
X_Kelly_X - Size 22

hel8 said:
Hi gang size 16 is not looking good, the way i'm going it's going to be size 20, i've put on 5lbs and cant get back on track. Helen x

You can get it back together :)

Just refocus, re read your books and be 100%

If you've got a diary on here people will always pop in and help. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can get it back together :)

Just refocus, re read your books and be 100%

If you've got a diary on here people will always pop in and help. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree with Isf you can do it, just re-focus and read your books again, talk to others and they will help you, don't give up. xx

I'd love to join please hoping to have 1stone of for xmas. Had 4of tonight for my first weigh in. I'm size 18on top and 16 on bottom xx

Woo that's amazing! Xx

I've reached my xmas target toooooooooo!!

Been meaning to say for a few days, lol.

But my size 18 jeans (from the regular section from New Look!!) and my size 18 vest, both fit nicely :D :D

I meant to say the other day when i passed you on a thread little bubblez you look absolutey fabulous in your new avator! X

Stitchy, I'm with you on that, lol - though can't say I'll be sad if I 'only' get to a comfortable size 12 for trousers, which is the way it's currently looking!

This shred thing is definitely working, just 6 days done and those 12s are far more comfortable! Maybe there's hope for me yet :p

I'm pleased to say I have bought my very first pair of size 14 skinny jeans!! And they look good!!! :-D

As for the size 12 tops...
...I've got size 12 dresses (3 of them) that look good and I'm happy to wear, I even have a size 10 coat, but the size 12 top to go with my jeans is just a touch too 'clingy' to a bump (or 2) but I'm generally so happy with my loss/size that I don't feel like I have failed this Christmas size challenge!!! And when I set my target it def was a challenge!! :) woop woop

Merry Christmas everyone xx

Back