ProPoints Christmas??

skinnyminnietime

YUMMY MUMMY!
Hello,

What's everyone's thoughts on Christmas? Diet or no diet arhhh panicking about putting weight on but pointing over Christmas doesnt sound fun too me!

Haha x

i've got Christmas Day, a family gathering and a meal out over the two weeks. Thankfully i don't drink so no points to worry about there. My strategy is to enjoy these 3 things but carry on as normal the rest of Christmas. Last year i ended up giving in completely and i intend to not let this happen this year!

Yep think I'm gonna do the same have Christmas and boxing day of and try my best to stick to some sort of plan in-between. Dont drink to much myself since i have a 7 week old baba lol. Put way to much on last year to depressing not worth all the yummy treats! Haha x good luck

Yep think I'm gonna do the same have Christmas and boxing day of and try my best to stick to some sort of plan in-between. Dont drink to much myself since i have a 7 week old baba lol. Put way to much on last year to depressing not worth all the yummy treats! Haha x good luck

I'm the same, put too much on last year! haha

aww 7 week old! I hope you and baba are doing well...

have a lovely Christmas xx

Aww thank you yep me and my little girl Olivia grace are fine she keeps me busy which helps with bad eating habits! Hope you have a lovely Christmas too Hun xxx

Christmas is always a problem for me..... I seem to go straight into sabotage mode as soon as I have my last weigh in before christmas. 2 weeks later I have put on 7 pounds.

Will try my best this year not to fall into the same pattern. Have decided to need to get myself up and about and try and do some hard core walking to minimise damage. I have bought only chocs and goodies with nuts in (i don't like nuts) so that I am not tempted to eat any...........just need to avoid the alcohol.....don't think that will be happening...lol

Haha Nar u need the booze! And if that was me I'd prob bite the Choco of from around the nuts lol as long as I don't put as much on as last year I'll b happy, asked for wii fit games too and as long as the weather stays good I'll walk a lot too.

Back