Christmas

Kellytalbot

I've been on slimming world 2 weeks lost 8lbs first week then 2lbs the next....BUT Christmas Day and Boxing Day was dreadful for me :( Christmas Day was nowhere near as bad as Boxing Day....I've had biscuit overload and a piece of cake .... any advice??

Thanks Kelly

;)
I've been on slimming world 2 weeks lost 8lbs first week then 2lbs the next....BUT Christmas Day and Boxing Day was dreadful for me :( Christmas Day was nowhere near as bad as Boxing Day....I've had biscuit overload and a piece of cake .... any advice??

Thanks Kelly

It's too late to worry about it now, just do your best until next WI & be prepared for a gain or STS, its only two days. You've done really well so far i'm sure you'll continue on track

I've done that already, if its not in the house I won't eat it.... Do you think I'll gain?? I'm hoping I won't...knowing me if that happens i will feel so so low :(

You need to remember how good those first two weeks were - how 'easy' this plan is and how much it works, and any gain (if any) will come off just as easily. The thing with a gain is you need to learn to just accept it as a blip - and enjoy those few days off - dont' feel guilty and just get back on plan x

You will have a new book to follow and another first week weight loss .. Drink lots of water to detox and get back on it xxx

Yeah I was thinking about drinking lots of water! Been fine this morning, back on track, ...its funny you know...ive eaten crap for two days and I have no energy,I feel tired,I feel hungover but havnt drank a thing...when I eat well I feel the total opposite!

Maybe you will have a gain. Along with most of the country. The difference is that YOU know you can get back on the wagon and start losing again. Try to put it in perspective. This is a plan for life. There will be ups and downs. The trick is to refuse to let the blips bring you down - we all know how feeling negative can effect how we eat!! I think you did really well to only let the festive season affect your eating on those two days - I wish I could say the same!!

I don't think my mother in law helped, she piled my plate after I told her just a small portion and then then it was 'would you like some cake,I made it myself especially for you'. Lol :)

Back