CHRISTMAS!!!

SANTA BABY!!!!!

I am a nightmare when it comes to christmas shopping - every year i promise myself i am going to start early and then i run around a day or so before hand looking for things and feeling stressed then i spend all christmas eve wrapping presents and delivering them instead of kicking back and enjoying the day...

I got a good feeling about christmas this year though - im looking forward to looking slim and wearing lovely clothes that show my figure off rather than hide it and Im going to be an auntie this christmas for the first time! :)

Love this song...

[youtube]-xJztSbhQbs[/youtube]

omg - i feel all christmasy! i am listening to christmas songs on you tube! :) love it! xoxox

lol crazy woman!!!! wooo hooo go girl!!!

I must admit though I was in mothercare yesterday and I have seen a fab bike type thing for my baby and I think I will get it soon and put it away.. I'm more of a panic shopper I convince myself if I don't get it now it will sell out and no matter what it is the thought of not having it drives me insane. Half the time when I buy on impulse the things never turn out that great.. But this bike is different.. honest!

julz you are crazy!!!

Please, please, please can I have my summer holiday first.....I've only got a little brain that can only cope with one season at once besides I'm still paying for the summer let alone find money for Xmas !

Back