Chuckie21s CD Diary

chuckie21

Well, this is my CD diary!
I have decided to start it the day before I start ss so I can remember how awful I feel and the sheer determination when things are rough!

I can't wait until 2 weeks time, ive decided to take it 2 weeks at a time so it doesn't seem like a life time without food!

The past week i have STUFFED my face and now im feeling huge, everything is an effort and i have no energy and i just look plain awful I cant wait until I dont have to deal with food, but at the same time im terrified!

What i really cant wait for is the look on peoples faces when im slimmer and all their "you wont do its" have been proved wrong lol

I am really dreading the scales after the amount of junk ive consumed this week though, but im looking forward to my last meal

spaghetti bolognaise with treacle sponge pudding and ice cream lol :wave_cry: bye bye food!

Good Luck Chuckie. You'll do fine, you sound very determined.

I started today, and its going well so far. I'm going to have my second shake in a bit. Fingers crossed it will be as nice as the chocolate one I had this morning.

xx

good luck chukie we are all here for you hun pm me if you want a buddy through the tough few days at the start you will be fine just think slim lol

Goodluck Chuckie i'm sure you will do it and you will be at your goal in no time. :)

Back