Chuckie21's Diet Chef Diary

chuckie21

Ok, so my meals came yesterday and i was veeeeeeeery displeased to see the size of the portions. Really thought i was going to starve! BUT I felt really full after eating it and it made me realise just how much I was overeating!

over the wkend ive decided not to stick to it religiously and ease myself into it, so ive had the diet chef meals and added some nuts and seeds and quite a bit of fruit. Come monday I will be sticking to it to the letter, and thats when I am going to weigh aswell

Only trouble I'm finding is that the meals are very rich and after a few mouthfulls are making me feel a bit sick :(

ok, I went to a pub last night and it was full of skinny pretty girls. I wanted to cry, it made me realise just how unhappy I am this size...I really need to get my backside into gear. So i've dug out my pump it up DVDs and will also be embarking on a fitness regime aswell. I would really like to lose 2 stone by xmas, is this do-able? or am I setting myself up for a fall??

b: Carb sense shake-125kcal
s: Grapes 50kcal
l: carb sense shake 125kcal
s: nut bar 150kcal
d: beef meatballs 415kcal
sweet potato 100kcal
s: hot chocolate 98kcal

30 mins aerobics

total: 1063kcal

total

Hey Chucky - I feel exactly the same - hows it going with you? i start tomorrow :(

Know what you mean hun!
Hey Tif..did you reply to me on the diet chef blog site??? If so hiya!!

i personally think your calorie intake is a bit low to sustain doing 30 mins of aerobics. It would be better to add a couple hundred more calories at least. i think youll burn out on this if you arent careful. but good luck.

Hey!
How's it all going? I start on the 2nd so looking forward to shedding the pounds! Want to lose 6 stone by November 23rd 2009!!!

We can do it!

Hey there! I first joind w8 matters, received a weeks worth back in october but realised that I would not beable to stick to it financially until the new year and then I found Diet Chef which I will order on monday (5/1/09)9
So this week I have started W8 (I only have one weeks suply) and am looking forward to starting Diet Chef because it looks tastier than the C*** I am consuming at the moment!
I have to say I feel motivated and excited that finally I am doing something to change my life.
anyone want to msg me about how they are doing please feel free!.....I feel I may need some support to reach my goal!
Good luck everyone!

Hey there! I first joind w8 matters, received a weeks worth back in october but realised that I would not beable to stick to it financially until the new year and then I found Diet Chef which I will order on monday (5/1/09)9
So this week I have started W8 (I only have one weeks suply) and am looking forward to starting Diet Chef because it looks tastier than the C*** I am consuming at the moment!
I have to say I feel motivated and excited that finally I am doing something to change my life.
anyone want to msg me about how they are doing please feel free!.....I feel I may need some support to reach my goal!
Good luck everyone!

:) Hello I am a newbie and have also ordered my diet chef today and cant wait to start and losing this weight.

Maybe you might want a buddy??

I would defo love a buddy! I start hopefully tomorrow (06/01/08) as soon as it arrives, but it could arrive at 5pm so what will I do up till then?
lol how much do you have to lose? do you have a date to which you want to acheive this?
Good luck hun!
xx

I would defo love a buddy! I start hopefully tomorrow (06/01/08) as soon as it arrives, but it could arrive at 5pm so what will I do up till then?
lol how much do you have to lose? do you have a date to which you want to acheive this?
Good luck hun!
xx

Got a lot to lose 3 - 4 stone, but hey new year and new me. Cant wait for the hamper to arrive....

Mrs - I hope they come in more'n one van if they're coming to your end of the country aswell as mine today lol

lol poor driver!
I don't know how they do it but its not a very good system, maybe people should pick time slots and stuff but to wait in all day is not practable! I'm lucky I'm off work today.....LOL i'm getting grumpy now dont mind my moaning! :)
have you been on DC before?
you weight losses are really good!
hope yours arrives soon!
:O)

No, never tried anything like it really - the banner on here was catching my eye all through christmas so thought I'd give it a go!
I did weightwatchers online first started in November 2006 - think I lost 4 stone on points, had a bit of a 'break' and put a bit on then tried their Core plan from August 2007 - July 2008 with a bit of a break here and there, lowest I got was to 17st 9lb then went on a silly break again with an america holiday in the middle and went up to 19st 6.4lb again - d'oh!

Doing Slimming World atm but if Dietchef is good I think I'll alternate doing half the month of SW and half DC to keep me on my toes :)

LOL Shep just wrote to you on another thread! thankfully I have been using W8 so I'm not getting any bigger lol!
but still impatient lol
hope your day goes well!
x

Back