ChuckNorris Refeed Diary

sure do :) , i'm on alot more carbs this week so should be alot less if any come friday :)

Chuck, re the snacks, I prefer foods that are least processed and fresh as possible. Cereals have a lot of sugar and salt in them and will spike your sugar levels That's why I'd recommend fruit. I use Nakd bars which are raw fruit mashed into bars with no additives. They are very filling and nutritious. Google their website for info.

Day 9:
Breakfast: Lipotrim Caramel Bar & Glass water
Mid Morning: Apple
Lunch:5oz Mackarel in brine, red onion, peppers, 4x cherry tomato, 4 x cucumber slices (medium) 2 leaf lettuce, Brown bap with scrape Flora light. Can Coke Zero
Mid Afternoon: Pear
Dinner: Stir Fried Chicken (1cal spray x 1 squirt), bean sprouts, mushrooms, peppers, carrot, onion, Amoy straight to wok noodles 4oz and 2 tablespoon teriaki marinade

How are you finding the flavours now you're off TFR. I am a chilli head so wondering if I will have to build up my spicy tolerance again, as every meal is normally uber spicy?

Menu looks great today chuck :)

Day 10:
Breakfast: Lipotrim Caramel Bar & Glass water
Mid Morning: Apple
Lunch:5oz Tuna in brine, red onion, peppers, 4x cherry tomato, 4 x cucumber slices (medium) 3 leaf lettuce, Can Coke Zero
Mid Afternoon: Apple
Dinner: Stir Watered Chicken, mushrooms, peppers, onion, Amoy straight to wok noodles 4oz and 2 tablespoon chinese 5 spice powder
Supper: 2 x Ryvita & Small Pear

Chuck you are doing fab on refeed. How are you feeling on it? Is your appetite returning, any old cravings?

This thread is great, Chuck... am trying to research refeed for the next 2 weeks as probably going to do it then.... weird though as I cant bear the idea of coke zero etc as I expect it will taste like chemicals... I think as a treat I may go to the low cal sparkling flavoured waters in addition to normal water. Do you know if thats ok?

Am I reading it right that you still lost 4lb on week one of refeed?? x

Thanks for the comment Tori :) , yes flavoured water will be fine as you will be out of ketosis, i believe i was out of it after the lipotrim bar as i did a pee test in the afternoon and the ketostick stayed beige.

How are you finding the flavours now you're off TFR. I am a chilli head so wondering if I will have to build up my spicy tolerance again, as every meal is normally uber spicy?

every new flavour is a taste explosion, its like i had never eaten before lol. I've been using extra hot curry powder since day 2 of refeed and was fine, i was always one for really spicy hot foods :)

You are a real inspiration chuck...... Well done :0)

Chuck you are doing fab on refeed. How are you feeling on it? Is your appetite returning, any old cravings?

not really craving much old foods i used to eat, i have no desire for crisps/choc and i've no intentions of going back on them at all :) .

Refeed week 2 up 1lb , i can live with that lol, am joining weight watchers on Thursday no so i think i will drop another stone and il be happy then :)

Looking good so far. You have come so far. Weight watchers will keep you on track and help you lose that last few pounds. it's good you have no cravings for the bad foods. Keep at it!

How is weightwatchers going for you?

Good Job Chuck! I hope I can also resist cravings. Right now, I don't have much cravings, I always feel full. Which I think is good.

How is weightwatchers going for you?

Its going good for me, i lost 1lb last week :) , i'm finding a good few things i used to like are now horrible , have avoided oils as much as possible and still haven't touched choc, crisps or cake and don't think i will as i seem to have no interest in them. I'm on 52 pro points a day which is shed loads :eek: i do also go for 2 walks a day (about 10mins each) so am really motivated to keep it off :)

Great to hear you are doing well. It's strange isn't it how foods we once loved have less appeal. I consider it a blessing and have enjoyed finding new foods and flavours to enjoy.
Great job on the loss too!!!!

Sounding great Chuck :)

Very well done chuck, you have done some great fat-fighting!
i'm starting re-feed in the morning so i'm creeping on peoples diaries and getting some ideas. your food sounds sooooo good, i can't wait for my cod tomorrow evening, from looking at your diary throwing chilli powder or curry powder over it won't do any harm. i'm a ***** for spicy food, i've missed it so much.
Well done again, you're an inspiration. :D
p.s. up the lily whites! we've always got next year :sigh:

Back