Chuffed and confused...

hajis-sweetie

WW newbie:)
Hi all, hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Heres my predicament...

I went to a 60th anniversary party last night, stayed within my 15 syns, all on Vodka (I stayed away from party food as I ate before we went...YAY!!) Today I am slightly hungover and REALLY want Maccy D's. Now I am confused about this. I have counted my syns this week to date, which total 61. I have had flexi syns once this week already, however if I total the weeks allowance, I have 45 left until tuesday weigh in. What do I do??? AAARGH...:sigh:

It would depend on how many syns I give myself really. chicken nuggets are quite low compared to burgers but i'm craving a burger. I've looked at SW website and a cheeseburger is 15 syns and fries are 16.5 (on EE) that would be 31.5 for the lot.

Erm what would you normally have at Maccies?

I'm going out on a limb here and guessing she doesn't want one of their salads :cool:

I'd say go for it....within reason but reduce all syns today and eat free food for the rest of the day and tomorrow. It's easy enough to do if you get the right recipes. For instance for breakfast tomorrow make yourself an Omelette with Cheese HeA, bacon (no fat), mushroom and onions with some beans on the side or to be quick a bacon and egg sw. For lunch Have a chicken sw and some salad, then for dinner make a chicken and sausage hot pot with rice from the One pot wonders book. So long as you use quorn susages and have an EE day it will all be free and you could throw in some muller yoghurts for a pudding if you want.

Do you know, i've decided against the maccy D's thing. I would just feel poo afterwards. Not worth it! I am actually going to make the barbecue sauce from the recipe thread, which is free, and put it onto chicken, to have sticky chicken and wedges (SW of course:D). Ooohh I feel much better now, I was having a right crisis!!!

Well done on making the right decision! :)

sometime I realy crave mc'd's too but on the occasions I have given in I really haven't enjoyed it a) because its crap food and b) because I know I shouldn't really have it - so well done you for resisting!!!

now you can use your syns for something much more enjoyable!!!

Yeah it never looks like it does on the picture, and they normally get the order wrong, miss your fries out or something lol...well done and enjoy your chicken xx

Do you know, i've decided against the maccy D's thing. I would just feel poo afterwards. Not worth it! I am actually going to make the barbecue sauce from the recipe thread, which is free, and put it onto chicken, to have sticky chicken and wedges (SW of course:D). Ooohh I feel much better now, I was having a right crisis!!!

You RULE! Great choice!

sometime I realy crave mc'd's too but on the occasions I have given in I really haven't enjoyed it a) because its crap food and b) because I know I shouldn't really have it - so well done you for resisting!!!

Amen. I've had exactly this experience in the past. I bet it would taste like greasy sh*t anyway.

:thankyou: Hey everyone, just wanted to say a massive thank you for all of your moral support during my wobble...I have come out the other side, indigestion free and have even done half an hours swimming too!!! Get me, all body magic and everything...hehe. I really don't know where i'd be without minimins and the support it, and you all, give...hang on, yes I do, i'd be stuffing my face at a fast food "restaurant" (in speech marks as I think its a big fat lie) !!! So, i'm giving you all a :grouphugg:.

Me too. I find most fast food tastes like **** now I've been doing SW for about 9 months. I taste the grease more. But it always smells so fantastic and that makes us crave it. I hate walking past my local fish and chip shop...it all smells so delish, but I know the fish will be dripping in grease. The chips always taste nice though.....at least that's what I'm told :whistle:

Back