Chuffed to bits

leslabelle

Well 2nd week weigh in this morning and i seem to have surpassed what i thought i might have lost..........another 10lbs which makes 21lbs in 2 weeks - can't believe it. :D

To be honest i have been working extremely hard as OH is away training with his work so for the last week i have been doing all the doggy walks which adds up to 2 1/2 - 3 hours of brisk walking a day so i guess it's not surprising that the weight is falling off. Also with him not being in the house it means there are no foody temptations being bought or cooked, it's just me n me old shakes & bars lol.
He's away for another week so hopefully next week's weigh in will be as successful too.

Finally seemed to have found a routine which means i'm not obsessing about tasty savoury food quite all the time. Long may it last.

Can't really see/feel any changes in my body mass yet. I wonder when people will start to notice? :)

Well done!

Well done!! I think it was about 1 1/2 stone that people started to notice on me, maybe about 4wks in. So you're nearly there!

previously lost 2st in 8wks, off plan for 6wks 1/2 back on.

Well done - my hubby is also away this week but i find it harder when he's away as he doesn't let me stray off the diet, i'm my own worst enemy!

People probably have started noticing but not everyone likes to comment on other's weight, once it really starts coming off though people will be really complimentary i'm sure - it really spurs me on when i get a nice comment :)

Amazing, wow great losses, well done.

Thank everyone. I'm really pleased.
Working towards next week's loss. It seems to become slightly easy as the weight loss figures rise.

WELL DONE! Great achievement - it seems a stone and a size make for comments. Enjoy it all, its such a life transforming experience and so good.

GSQ

WOW !! well done that is fabby x

Thanks everybody, only 3lbs last week (TOTM) so it seems to be slowing down but i guess i've got to be happy with 24lbs in 3 weeks x

24lbs in 3 weeks is amazing!!! Well done you! x

Wow! I am not jealous at all... !!

Seriously, well done, and keep up the good work! xx

Back