• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Chuffed with myself

I won't go into detail about the lunch I just cooked for friends - because I'd probably be accused of trying to lure you all back into unhealthy eating habits if I did ;) - but suffice to say that it was quite elaborate, very calorific and extremely tasty. I can only take my husband's and our guests' word for the latter, though, because I didn't partake of a single morsel :D. I smiled, served up, chatted, helped everyone to seconds and felt really good about myself.

HH

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

BIG BIRDY

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
:party0019: THATS THE WAY TO GO! WELL DONE!!

Fantastic I bet you got loads of satisfaction, Will power can be very empowering. Well done!

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
S: 17st1lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 6st4lb(36.82%)
That is so amazing - just think - this means you are in control and not the food!

Well done! I am actually enjoying cooking my families dinners or even baking cakes/scones for visitors etc. I am not too bothered with it (ok.. a little) but I have never picked yet. I think it is keeping me busy more than anything.

vj

S: 14st0lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 1st3lb(8.67%)
The image seems mouth wateringly impossible for me so an Oscar for you. I love food, cooking and eating. You've done so well, congrats to you.

Bobbin

Needs a flattering photo
Wel done, thats brilliant!

Grandma

Totally Focused
S: 21st4.0lb C: 18st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.5 Loss: 2st5lb(11.07%)
I'm SO impressed! Well done you!
x