Chuffed with myself

HelenaHandbasket

I won't go into detail about the lunch I just cooked for friends - because I'd probably be accused of trying to lure you all back into unhealthy eating habits if I did ;) - but suffice to say that it was quite elaborate, very calorific and extremely tasty. I can only take my husband's and our guests' word for the latter, though, because I didn't partake of a single morsel :D. I smiled, served up, chatted, helped everyone to seconds and felt really good about myself.

HH

:party0019: THATS THE WAY TO GO! WELL DONE!!

Fantastic I bet you got loads of satisfaction, Will power can be very empowering. Well done!

That is so amazing - just think - this means you are in control and not the food!

Well done! I am actually enjoying cooking my families dinners or even baking cakes/scones for visitors etc. I am not too bothered with it (ok.. a little) but I have never picked yet. I think it is keeping me busy more than anything.

The image seems mouth wateringly impossible for me so an Oscar for you. I love food, cooking and eating. You've done so well, congrats to you.

:party0023:Well done HH thats excellent keep it up hun!!!!!!!

Wel done, thats brilliant!

I'm SO impressed! Well done you!
x

Back