Chuffed!

Fallen

Angel in training
Feeling really chuffed with myself - I have decided I need to get moving, so I walked round the block this morning...

What makes this quite an achievment is the amount of hills ! ... SO pleased with myself.

Lucky nobody could here the thoughts in my head tho, I was having a right argument with myself, that "...there is no way I will ever be doing this again" and "what the hell was I thinking.."

But I did it (yay me!) and I honestly feel really good for it, so I will be doing it all again tomorrow ! (arguments included)

:) hope everyone is having a good week x

well done.xx

well done, keep it up

Feeling really chuffed with myself - I have decided I need to get moving, so I walked round the block this morning...

What makes this quite an achievment is the amount of hills ! ... SO pleased with myself.

Lucky nobody could here the thoughts in my head tho, I was having a right argument with myself, that "...there is no way I will ever be doing this again" and "what the hell was I thinking.."

But I did it (yay me!) and I honestly feel really good for it, so I will be doing it all again tomorrow ! (arguments included)

:) hope everyone is having a good week x

Well done. I keep saying I'm going to start walking, but I always come up with the excuse that "I cant be bothered" Very well done for starting.

Thanks all - hopefully each day will get easier...

I was just wondering tho - if anyone has noticed if the combination of shakes v soups or mixed makes a difference to their losses? ... been having more soups this time and I feel the weight is coming off slower?

nice work

good stuff!
x

Back