Chuffed :)

Rachel :)

Silver Member
First week in and I'm down 8lbs. I'm actually ecstatic!

Its been a really hard week so to have that sort of loss after only 6 days is amazing!

Hope next week is easier...

Awww thanks. Just stopped by your diary, your doing fab. Keep going!!! :)

Thank you, so do I!!

Been a bit cranky today... Think it's getting to that dreaded totm ugh

Who'd be a blinking woman eh!

Hahah I know the feeling! :D I'm not sure if i'm blessed or cursed with the PMT... I don't get angry or moody but I get reeeeally emotional, and burst into tears over things like adverts for puppies or old ladies drinking tea :D And it comes on really suddenly! xD I hope the next week is easier for you too :D <3

I'm so like that to. My hubby has to turn the tv over for anything like that or I can't sleep lol it's terrible. I can't watch programmes with animals in at all! Hahaha

First week in and I'm down 8lbs. I'm actually ecstatic!

Its been a really hard week so to have that sort of loss after only 6 days is amazing!

Hope next week is easier...
Well done, keep up the good work x

Thanks sammy. You must be extatic your weight loss is brilliant :)

Thanks sammy. You must be extatic your weight loss is brilliant :)
Thanks Rachel, yeah I'm happy. Just want to reach my target weight now. My consultant is on holiday for two weeks so not getting weighted till June. How are you finding the plan x

So far so good. Much better now I'm having the ready made shakes, although I like the taste of some of the other ones they do still make me gag. Haven't been brave enough to try the soups.

Im 11 lb down in 8 days which I'm thrilled about :) I'd like to get to 9-91/2.

Does your mouth ever feel 'furry'? Mines driving me nuts lol

So far so good. Much better now I'm having the ready made shakes, although I like the taste of some of the other ones they do still make me gag. Haven't been brave enough to try the soups.

Im 11 lb down in 8 days which I'm thrilled about :) I'd like to get to 9-91/2.

Does your mouth ever feel 'furry'? Mines driving me nuts lol
Yeah it does, lol. I only like the banana shakes, the rest make me want to gag, I'm having two shakes a day plus one lemon bar and a 200 cl meal. I didn't like the soups but u might do. That's a good weight lost in 8 days, well done. X

I like the mint ones to. I just struggle to get them ones down. They seem to make me gag. I'm sure it's all in my head lol. Haven't had that yet with the ready made ones tho.

Going to give as 2 more weeks then move up to ss+ or step 2 :)

Good luck nic, keep us posted :)

Back