Chuffed!!

Went in to town yesterday and decided to pop in to New Look and try on a size 16 pair of jeans and THEY FIT, so I bought them and I'm sat here wearing them.

Really chuffed about it so just had to post about it hehe

Also added two more mini goals to my list now :D

Hows everyone else doing?

Hey! Well done on the size 16 :clap: Great feeling isn't it :cool:

It's a very very good feeling knowing the dieting is finally starting to show and pay off and people are noticing and complimenting me, can't wait to reach my other goals now.

Well done!! It is a good feeling especially after feeling you are not getting anywhere. I find that i don't feel like i am losing weight but then all of a suddenw hen people start noticing and my trousers start falling down thats when i start believing it!

If you want anyone to diet with and talk to i would be willing, we are the same kind of height and weight really :)
I was texting every weigh day with a few girls from work but they have given in and i am still trying really hard!!

Well done!! It is a good feeling especially after feeling you are not getting anywhere. I find that i don't feel like i am losing weight but then all of a suddenw hen people start noticing and my trousers start falling down thats when i start believing it!

If you want anyone to diet with and talk to i would be willing, we are the same kind of height and weight really :)
I was texting every weigh day with a few girls from work but they have given in and i am still trying really hard!!

Thankyou. It would be lovely to have someone to talk to and do it with, i too was dieting with another person but they gave in after a week but I'm still going and really pleased i'm sticking to it :)

Well done Vodevil!!!!
Way to go!

I want back into my size 12's I'll get there with courage and patience x

Back