ProPoints Chug 1st food diary

Hiya :D

I'm still giggling at your cherry bakewell incident hehe. I find I'm about to reach for something, realise what the points are and whip my hand away like I've just been told it's a snake hehe.

Here's my tips for you, I work out on a Sunday morning (my grocery shop day) what my main meals will be for the week. I work backwards, so I figure out how much my dinner will cost me in PP's, then I base what my breakfast and lunch with the points I have left.

My lunches tend to be either a WW wrap (3pp) or pitta (3pp), spread with the tiny 35g extra light philadelphia tub (1pp) with Mattesons wafter thin ham (4 slices = 1 serving = 1pp) and stuffed with lettuce, pepper, red onion and cucumber (all 0pp), followed by a WW yogurt (1pp). That's pretty filling and only costs 6pp.

Good luck :D xx

Ok thanks MrsLmc.

It's good that you are trying to teach your daughter a balance diet. My mom tried to teach me by giving me loads of veg but it didn't work because I use to pass it to my brother at the table lol and I still dont like veg so really that's why ww is the best diet for me lol.

Hi ya Dakota78

Thanks for reading my diary :D

If you thought the cherry bakewell was funny you should have seen me shopping my poor partner I kept making him feel bad everything I looked at I kept saying that be loads of points and put it back on the shelf. I have never seen my trolley so healthy for a long time.

Thank you for your advice it's much appreciated. I always plan a week ahead to but I leave my self about 3-4 pp so if I fancy something nice I can do. Your sounds really nice and so low in points.

Last edited:
Well here I am again my 4th day and managed to eat my 29 pp.

Today was very funny someone at work bought in some truffles because they was wrapped in single wrappers I took one but I did not eat it until I was back home and worked out the points. It was so hard because I knew it was on my draw but I was to scared to eat it because I was unsure of the points. Then I forgot about it until about 15 minutes ago. Anyway worked out the points and it was 2pm I was so shocked just for a little square chocolate. The good thing about it I manage to keep it within my 29 pps.

When I went shopping I found some ww chocolate Jaffa rolls I so can't wait to try them and they are only 2pps same as that stupid chocolate lol.

I have had a think about my points and if I divide my weekly points by 7 and then add them to my daily pps it works out to double what my old points so I'm thinking most of the foods on the old plan has doubled so really I should eat the weeklies every day so it's equivalent to the old plan. Well that will be my next week trial.

I have probably confused everyone now lol.

I find I don't eat something because it's just not worth the points. Friday afternoon's at work, we take it in turns to get the crunchie bar's in. I don't want to spend 5 points on it, so my colleagues are trained to get me a 2 finger kit kat instead lol.

Dividing up your weeklies is a good idea and I've read a few people on here do the same. Be mindful if you have a night out/going out for dinner/etc. at the weekend though.

I blow my 49 points at the weekend LOL

Well here I am again day 5. I'm so amazed I've lasted well today I was stuck what to eat for my dinner so because I was talking about jacket potatoes in another thread I decided to have one with bake beans.

It was funny again today, this morning I really fancied some chips for dinner so when I cooked my partners chips I decided to weigh them and work out the points. I was so shocked 9pps per 200g and that was for hardly any I said to myself that's it chips are banned. I did realise I eat so much rubbish before lol.

I tried the ww Jaffa rolls they was so tasty they will now be a regular on my shopping list.

Well tomorrow I'm going to walk to town instead of catching a train which will take me at least 45 minutes each way.

Hiya if I really want chips and don't have weeklies left use homemade ones from the dailies . You can make 300g for just 6pp. Just remember to weigh out raw before putting in oven because they count differently when roasted. xx

Dakota78 - I see why now I think I will try that next week and eat all my weeklies on the weekend.

MrsLmc - Thats sounds like a good idea and I don't feel that bad using 6pps because I use 7pps on pasta.

Well here I am day 6. Well again I eat all my 29pps and still I haven't broke into my weeklies.

I woke up in a panic this morning because I was dreaming about food and I ate loads of rubbish and then I woke up and thought phew it was all in my dream. I started to wonder if I got up in the night and invaded my cupboards but then realised I didn't have any of the foods I dreamt of lol.

Today I felt really good about myself I walked to town each way which took an hour each way. My feet was hurting when I came home because when I went to town I didn't sit down at all so in total I was on my feet for 5 hours.

I need some advice I'm going to eat my all my weeklies on a weekend because in the week I don't really need to use them. But I weigh myself on the Monday so do you think by eating all my weeklies on the weekend going to affect my weighin or do you think I should change my weighin to Saturday so then its ok to eat all my weeklies on the night and by the following Saturday I should still hopefully lost weight? I know it probably sounds silly but I just wondered.

Well went for another walk today 40 minutes each way but this time it wasn't to any where exciting just went to place some flowers at my bf dads tree at the crem RIP John.

Didn't have any breakfast this morning because didn't feel like it. It's only 14:05 and all I've eaten is jacket potato 4pps, prawns 2pps and seafood sauce 2pps gosh I'm going to find it hard today to my full 29pps but in going to force myself.

On a good note I weighed myself cos I have decided to change it from Monday to Sunday and I have lost 4lb (2kg) so I'm now 10 stone 10. I'm so pleased. This week I'm going to have to use my weeklies because there will be loads of cakes for birthdays and I know I won't beable to resist the only trouble is I don't know what the points will be so there will be loads of guessing lol

I will be back later to let you know if I eat all my points

Oh well it looks like im writing to myself this weekend never mind. Sorry if my diary has been boring and that's why there has been no posts.

Well this morning I was really happy with my weight loss but after the crem I felt low but hey ho. Now I'm feeling annoyed because I made a apple & strawberry crumble and I forgot to way the sugar and butter I put in to stew the apple & strawberries so I don't know many point it all or I no is my crumble was 8pps. So after this morning I had 21pps left so I had ham salad sandwich was 7pps, waffa bar 2pps and what was left 12pps I used that as my crumble.

Hiya Chug

Don't be disheartened at no response. It's always a little quiet here at the weekend. Keep your diary going its good for you to look back on.

Well done on the 4lb loss thats fab. You must be chuffed to bits.

Sorry for your boyfriends loss. Hope you are both okay. xx

Hiya MrsLmc

Nice to hear from you ignore me I'm just feeling a bit down at the moment. I don't want people on here thinking I'm having ago I understand that it's going to be quiet on the weekends.

Thanks for the congratulations next week is going to be a real tester for me just doing my plan now.

My bf dad was a lovely guy he was like a second dad to me x x

Hiya MrsLmc

Nice to hear from you ignore me I'm just feeling a bit down at the moment. I don't want people on here thinking I'm having ago I understand that it's going to be quiet on the weekends.

Thanks for the congratulations next week is going to be a real tester for me just doing my plan now.

My bf dad was a lovely guy he was like a second dad to me x x

Aww I'm so sorry petal. Its difficult for both of you:( xxx

Don't be too hard on yourself this week. You seem extremely focused which will help you. Sometimes its good to have something else to think about and we are all here for you xxx

MrsLmc said:
Aww I'm so sorry petal. Its difficult for both of you:( xxx

Don't be too hard on yourself this week. You seem extremely focused which will help you. Sometimes its good to have something else to think about and we are all here for you xxx

Yeah it is my bf hides his grief. It's been 4 years but it never gets easier for me :(

Anyway have done my plan and I have so many points left for each day so I may not have to use the weeklies until weekend anyway. I just hope I don't under estimate the cakes and then find out I don't loose anything.

Thanks again for your support I couldn't do it without the help on here. X x

Back