ProPoints Chug 1st food diary

Mrsm79 said:
Well done you really are doing brilliant. when's your WI day?

xxx

Thank you. My WI is Monday again now I did think of changing it to Sunday but changed my mind lol. I don't go to classes so do it all at home by myself x x

kezzalicious30 said:
Here to follow, diary looks good and well done on the 4lb loss! Thats ace :) xx

Welcome and thank you for following. I was pleased with my loss it be great if I could do it every week lol but it never happens x x

chug said:
Thank you. My WI is Monday again now I did think of changing it to Sunday but changed my mind lol. I don't go to classes so do it all at home by myself x x

I'm doing online too, I WI on Friday, I can't go to classes though so thought I'd give it a go on me own. I've been doing it since May and finding it ok.

xxx

Well here I am day 2 of week 2. To day was cake day and no word of a lie I had literally a mouth full and that's it. I worked out I had 1/18 of a small round toffee cake, same for carrot cake and same for cheese cake and so glad I did because when I came back I worked out what would be the points if I had 1/6 of each cakes which I would normally eat and I just collapsed here are the results:

Asda extra special toffee cake - 9pps
Asda extra special carrot cake - 8pps
Asda bakewell cheesecake - 8pps

So all together for those tiny bits I had I worked out mine was 7pps.

Gosh so now I'm blaming people at work for making me put weight on before and not telling me how fatty they are lol.

Well go do dinner as hungry will be back to tell you if I eat my points and also I will start putting menus on.

Dakota78 said:
You can buy them online. Poundland and asda have a good selection too.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I didn't no you buy online can you only get them from ww? I'm going to Asda on the weekend so will be stocking up well on ww product stuff thanks for the tip x x

Mrsm79 said:
I'm doing online too, I WI on Friday, I can't go to classes though so thought I'd give it a go on me own. I've been doing it since May and finding it ok.

xxx

Well you certainly seem to be doing well. What's the difference with going to classes and doing it online? X x

Ok well I'm back for a short while. So eat my 29pps +1 weeklies point not bad really so here is my 1st menu

Breakfast

Birthday cakes = 7

Lunch

Bread x 2 slices = 6
Ham x 6 waffa thin = 1
Yoghurt = 3
Plum = 0

Dinner

Jacket potato = 4
Half a tin of tuna = 1
Mayo 1tbsp = 2
Lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes = 0
Custard creams x 2 = 4

Extras

rhubarb & custard sweets x 2 = 2

PPs used 29/29
Weeklies 1/49

Rambling
I thought not bad considering I had cake at work. I'm now just going to eat grapes if I feel hungry. I won't be putting drinks as all I drink is is diet coke and water.

Well I won't be on much tonight as I have a few things to sort but I will check peoples diaries when I can.

chug said:
Well you certainly seem to be doing well. What's the difference with going to classes and doing it online? X x

I'm not too sure tbh, I only joined WW coz I could do it online. I can't commit to things like going to meetings etc coz of personal circumstances. So decided to give it a go online:)

xxx

Gosh I wish I stopped dreaming about food it scares me because in the day I wonder if I eat it or not lol. Anyway here is my planned menu for today

Breakfast

Rich tea biscuits x 3 = 3

Lunch
Bread x 2 = 6
ham x 6 (wafer thin) = 1
yoghurt = 3
Plum = 0

Dinner
Pasta 75g = 7
Prawns 110g = 2
Seafood sauce = 2
salad = 0

Extras

Rhubarb and custard sweets x 2 = 2

Daily used 26/29
Weeklies 0/48 so far for today

Ramble

So that leaves me with 3 pps hmmmmm. I think I'm going to change my sandwiches next week for rice cakes and the triangle cheese spread because then that would only use 3pps so I would save 4pps.

Well I hope everyone else doing great.

Sounds goos but what rich tea biscuits are they coz some are more than 1 point each if u have more than one xx

Holliexx said:
Sounds goos but what rich tea biscuits are they coz some are more than 1 point each if u have more than one xx

Thank for the warning Holliexx they are morrisons value rich tea biscuits I used a online calculator and it worked it out as 1 x x

Dakota78 said:
Watch with the ham too x

Thanks Dakota78 it is morrisons value ham and worked out from the packet if just had the 3 slices the points worked out at 0. They put on the packet the nutrient details for 3 so I doubled the slices and it worked out as 1 x x

Thank for the warning Holliexx they are morrisons value rich tea biscuits I used a online calculator and it worked it out as 1 x x

Just be careful though some things don't double up i.e one could be 1pp and two could be 3pp.

How you getting on now? You still finding it okay? You feeling any better now?

x

MrsLmc said:
Just be careful though some things don't double up i.e one could be 1pp and two could be 3pp.

How you getting on now? You still finding it okay? You feeling any better now?

x

Hmmmm thanks for that tip MrsLmc I never new that I just went and checked because I thought gosh I would be going over lol but I'm safe lol yep 3 rich tea equalled 3pps phew lol. It's always good to know these things cos otherwise I will be scratching my head why I'm not loosing lol.

I think I'm doing ok my tummy certainly don't rumble anymore so I think it's getting use to my meals lol. The funny thing is I eat more now than I did before just a bit more healthier. I am definitely put of by cakes now lol unless they are ww. I'm finding it loads easier than I thought I would which is good.

Yes im better now thank you. How are you? X x

I'm fine thank Chugs. Just got told today that I'm intolerant to wheat so hopefully now once I start eliminating that I'll feel better. Won't be easy though lol. No more cakes and biscuits for me (don't really eat them anyway).

Glad you are feeling good. And keep an eye out for low fat shops own cakes and stuff, often cheaper than and sometimes lower pp than ww stuff. I hate giving ww more money than I have too hehe

hi there ivejust started prop points and if it helps morrisons eat good reange have the pro points on the back and do a lovely selection of low fat cakes for 2 pro points per cake and there really filling. Hope this helps good luck in your weight loss.

Back