Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

100% day yesterday but still feeling really bloated and horrible :( Stupid sunshine bad food day!

Plan:
Breakfast: Banana (I'm such a creature of habit, it's sad really)
Lunch: Chicken salad sandwich
Dinner: Vegetable pie (cauliflower, carrots, mushrooms, green beans, chopped tomatoes, onion, leek, chicken stock, topped with butternut squash mash)

I have a weird pain in my stomach, which I'm not sure about - it's either an odd placed strained muscle from ab crunches or the result of over-indulgence on Sunday, waiting for it to go so today will be Crosstrainer and no Jillian.
XxX

I always love the sound of your vegetable pie and it's a great way to get your veg in. I'm having a chicken salad wrap for lunch and I'm looking forward to it, simple but filling. Jillian is the last thing you need if you're in pain and don't overdo it with the cross trainer either madam or you'll be getting a telling off haha xx

I always love the sound of your vegetable pie and it's a great way to get your veg in. I'm having a chicken salad wrap for lunch and I'm looking forward to it, simple but filling. Jillian is the last thing you need if you're in pain and don't overdo it with the cross trainer either madam or you'll be getting a telling off haha xx

Ooh sounds nice! I wont, promise, I suck so bad at cardio so I physically can't overdo it! I'm hoping it's just muscle pain but if it's not better in a few days I'll pop to the docs, can't be missing Jillian!
XxX

No you can't she will hunt you down if you avoid her ;) xx

Morning! No wiggle today, worried that Sunday has screwed me up :(

Still only on cardio as stomach hurts, getting better though!

Plan:
Breakfast: Banana
Lunch: Tuna, mayo and sweetcorn salad
Dinner: Mushroom, onion, cheese and leek omelette

Hope the weather is being kind to you! :)
XxX

The weather is being so kind I've spent the day in southerndown instead of working. Naughty lisa haha google it and you'll see why :)

You hadn't had a wiggle this time last week either and still lost 4 so I'm sure you'll be smiling again come Sunday. Today's food looks really summery and healthy, light too which is good for your delicate stomach. I'm glad that's getting better it sounded really ouchy :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The weather is being so kind I've spent the day in southerndown instead of working. Naughty lisa haha google it and you'll see why :)

You hadn't had a wiggle this time last week either and still lost 4 so I'm sure you'll be smiling again come Sunday. Today's food looks really summery and healthy, light too which is good for your delicate stomach. I'm glad that's getting better it sounded really ouchy :( xx

Ah that's gorgeous! I'm sure I'm going to have to come up to Wales soon!

It is, getting better I think, but still hurts to bend in the middle, have been working on legs, arms and cardio instead, poor abs are missing out!
XxX

They'll get all the attention they've been missing when you're better and they'll hate you for it lol

Wales is awesome and you've got a local to show you around xx

Morning!

Still no wiggle, not best pleased.

Was trying to get a half day, no luck yet but will keep at it!

Lunch: Special K (5)
Dinner: Black rice risotto with butternut squash and pancetta (5)

XxX

Step away from the scales. Don't peek until Sunday and you'll have a nice surprise. How's the tummy today? xx

Step away from the scales. Don't peek until Sunday and you'll have a nice surprise. How's the tummy today? xx

Better, getting a bit peeved! Tummy getting better, still a bit sore but doesn't stab anymore!
XxX

It will you've done great all week one day won't ruin things for you xx

Still no wiggle, starting to panic! I also have Miley Cyrus stuck in my head so a day of annoyance all round I think!

Got off at 3pm yesterday, went home, did some crosstrainer, squats and weights - stomach finally feeling okay again so will attempt Jillian on Monday - don't want to do before WI in case it makes me gain, have girls coming over Sunday night and they're bringing pizza - I've asked them not to get me anything and I will try and resist!

MD is coming down for 4 days next week - I think I'll die of boredom!

Lunch: Quorn chicken salad with shredded carrot
Dinner: Cheese and bean jacket potato, no side salad because beans shall not be ruined with leaves!
XxX

Oh I know but it's so frustrating, how can you not lose during the week but lose 4lbs overnight?!

It doesn't make sense at all but you've been so good all week I just know Sunday hasn't ruined it for you. Good luck resisting pizza, you're a stronger woman than me if you do!!

Food sounds tasty as always and you're doing great with so much exercise. You're in the zone girl :) xx

It doesn't make sense at all but you've been so good all week I just know Sunday hasn't ruined it for you. Good luck resisting pizza, you're a stronger woman than me if you do!!

Food sounds tasty as always and you're doing great with so much exercise. You're in the zone girl :) xx

I feel like I've been naughty and I haven't! Stupid scales, they're the devils work - like I must have done something or eaten something without realising it to not be losing this week, silly!
XxX

We're slaves to them but it's us who gives them the power over us and how we feel about ourselves so we are our own worst enemies. You've been an angel all week and I just know you'll be wiggling on Sunday lol xx

Silly isn't it? I feel thinner, I'm sure my clothes are looser but if the number doesn't change it's like the end of the bloomin' world!

Wel I'm a huge ass (I also have a huge ass). I had Dominos for dinner last night. Was so P*ssed off and had such a rubbish day, but I'm feeling even worse now, typical. Having a detox today to hopefully get it out of my system but definitely expecting a gain Sunday now.

Back