Ciaras Diary - SS

Ahhh yeah he is really supportive bless him
I reckon those mini goals will help you mate. You know I feel exactly the same.. I keep cheating and it's obviously effecting my weight loss! Yet again had crisps Fri night and half a subway yesterday oops, been on plan today as it's a week till I go out. No more cheating for us now UNLESS there are events like dates and leaving dos or else were just pushing our targets further away.

How have you got on this weekend? I know you will get to the 15s by end of Oct, you have lost loads so why mess it up now ;) I'm hoping to get into the 10s but only if I stick to plan! We got to do it ;) and will xxx abyss urges we jump on here and shout at each other ha ha xxxxxx

If we get urges* sorry phone can't spell ha ha xxx

Mmmmmm Subway!!!! Yum yum!!! Oh I'm struggling big time at the min. So peckish and so far have avoided picking...3 hours until I can have my tea. I've painted my nails to stop me picking but they've dried now and I'm still thinking about the cheese and cherry tomatoes in the fridge. I just keep telling myself over and over "I won't give in" to try and stop myself. I may have to have a bath or give myself a pedicure to try and keep busy.

Weekends are pure hell - I'm never this bad when I'm at work but probably because I am kept so busy and I do a lot of walking. If I get through today without giving in it will be a pure miracle! xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well this morning the Scales decide to tease me and it was deciding whether i should be 11.7 or 11.8 but it settled for 11.8 booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! haha. Bring on 11.7 tomorrow yay!!

I think if i was good at the weekend then maybe i would have been lighter, BUT il never change.. weekends are just simply my time heheh.

Hope everyone has a great week xxx

Ahhhh so close but yet so far my lovely!!! I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way for a good WI tomorrow morning :) I forgot to weigh myself this morning so not sure what they will say but will do so tomorrow. Really hoping I see 16st11 but that might be wishful thinking after my terrible weekend. Why are weekends so god damn hard??!!!

I am having a big push to try and get back on track and get some good losses under my belt - I know I should be happy but 3lbs a week just seems like not enough. This diet makes me very impatient indeed ha!!! I need to get my fat ass in the 15s ASAP and I'm desperate for my size 18 jeans to get baggy on me....I've had them 7 years and I've never lost enough in that time to think about being a size 16 xxx

Thanks Christy - Yeah ive gone back to loosing about 3lb a week and that's through cheating, just annoying that we could lose that amount on slimming world diet... Lets both have a positive week and have no slip ups xxx

Fingers crossed!!! Well think I know why I've had the major munchies - looks like yet another TOTM is on the way, less than 3 weeks since the last one! it's seriously starting to annoy me now :( xxx

Oh hun :( how awful... couldn't imagine having that every 3 weeks, bet it drives you insane. Well today's wi was a crock a sh!t !! Lost 2lbs thanks to mr weekend. I could have lost that on a normal eating diet. Boooo my own god damn fault!! Think im having a moody day today... hate everyone hhahaha xx

I know!!! It's just vile!!

So far been 100% - just got tonight to get through and feeling mega bloated :( xxx

nothing worse than that feeling, just makes you feel like **** for the week :( the way ive been wanting to eat this week you would think im also due on... but no im just officially a greedy *******!! ha ha

Starting to get fed up now... can **** past this 11.8/7 mark and its really twisting my mellon.

Need to be under 11.5 so i know that the 10s are just out of reach.. but only so slightly xxxx

Arrgghhh it's so frustrating isn't?!! I'm still exactly the same and haven't budged. Still sticking to plan, not touched anything I shouldnt so determined to start losing once TOTM finishes. We will beat this sticking point this week I'm sure of it xxxx

Arrgghhh it's so frustrating isn't?!! I'm still exactly the same and haven't budged. Still sticking to plan, not touched anything I shouldnt so determined to start losing once TOTM finishes. We will beat this sticking point this week I'm sure of it xxxx

Your a goodun!! I havent been a saint which maybe why im still the same... dont know why im so hungry lately?! Noticed in my diary 4 weeks ago i was 12.2 for a week and half... arghhhhh.. I hope i can get rid of this xxx :(

Hope your day is loads better than mine xxx

Oh Hun, it's probably just a cycle thing, my scales say I've lost a pound this week and exactly the same happened last month, I'm sure it's hormonal and how our bodies are adjusting on a VLCD. Stick with it, you will crack this, I'm sure of it!

I'm still steering clear of Coke Zero and have not cheated since I cut it out. Got WI tonight and pooing my pants!! Dreading 'fessing up to Tracy, she'll be so disappointed - may have to blame TOTM because I don't think I can cope with the look that comes over her face when I tell her I've been naughty xxxxx

Oh Hun, it's probably just a cycle thing, my scales say I've lost a pound this week and exactly the same happened last month, I'm sure it's hormonal and how our bodies are adjusting on a VLCD. Stick with it, you will crack this, I'm sure of it!

I'm still steering clear of Coke Zero and have not cheated since I cut it out. Got WI tonight and pooing my pants!! Dreading 'fessing up to Tracy, she'll be so disappointed - may have to blame TOTM because I don't think I can cope with the look that comes over her face when I tell her I've been naughty xxxxx

Im hoping thats the case, ive been good today and got to be good tomorrow. Im hoping something budges so i can feel slightly better on my night out with the girls.

Ahhh hun we do have blips and she cant be too disappointed.. look how much weight you have lost. Its nice to have such a supportive counselor though, i never hear off mine unless she wants to know whether i want another 'delivery' grr!!

Ah well, roll on friday already xxx

Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow hun xxx

Ahhh Ciara it's another weekend - hoping you have a great one! I'm digging deep and hoping to god I don't cheat like I have the last few!!! xxx

How was your weekend Christy? OMG... i was sooooooooooooooooooo hungover yesterday and i couldnt even go to work today. Woke up with thee FEAR... im such a nob when ive had a drink. haha.
hope yours wasnt as embarrasing as mine haha xx

Ha ha ha!!! Oh I am familiar with THE FEAR!!! I'm a total knob when I've had a drink, but harmless lol. It's that moment when I wake up and only have a hazy memory of the night, then I reach for the phone and check if I drank dialled/texted anyone....or worse......put a drunken *****fest on Facebook lol. I actually dread what I might find ha ha ha!!!

I'm ok, I still eat cheese, and grapes, I just can't resist. Other than that I'm sticking to SS+. Will weigh myself in the morning, I got down to 16st6 but think I am about 16st7 at the min. Not the big loss I was hoping for but that will be the cheese - god why am I so rubbish?!!! I'm need to put photos of myself at the wedding 2 weeks ago on the fridge - that should be enough to put me off food!!

How are you getting on?? xxx

the FEAR is evvvvvvvilllll.. honestly i woke up the next morning and i could have cried, speak to people you dont normally speak to and chat sh## or generally acting like a nob. ha ha I just make a right prat of myself but i think im slowly erasing drunken moments from my brain ha ha.

Well since the weekend ive done nothing but eat crap as i couldnt face the shakes :( Back on it today so im going to wait until next tue on WI and see how i get on - HOPEFULLY not touching a thing at the weekend ha ha. MMMMMM cheese... just love it. WOW well done nearly hitting 16.6 your doing amazingly well, even though you have hiccups like we all do. I only lost 1 pound last week but hoping to lose more come next tue. NEEEEEED to get out of these 11s now as they are really boring me haha xxx

Hiii just read your diary from start to finish snd your both doin so so well!! Alot of wot you say hits home to me.hope u dont mind if i join u xxx

Hiii just read your diary from start to finish snd your both doin so so well!! Alot of wot you say hits home to me.hope u dont mind if i join u xxx

Hi Fran xx

Course we don't mind, how you getting on with the diet?? Looking at your progress so far you seem to have done really well xx
I need a kick up the bum because ive been terrible the past few days.. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH xxxx

Back