Ciaras Diary - SS

Ahhh you guys are good, wish i could eat other products, just be nice to break it up but hey il stick to it... im feeling so much better today, dont feel sick :) yay so although i enjoyed my grub at the weekend, the after effects are really not worth it. Totally focus today and the next time il be eating is in 2 weeks when i go on a leaving do. Im certainly not going to be sitting in an Indian restaurant sipping on a tetra shake ha ha xxx

Makxxy - I hope your TOTM isnt too much torture for you :( I dont know about you but i tend to want to eat the WORLD!!!! Ive managed to stick to plan so far but we shall see next month ha ha

Christy - How did you make the ice cream out of the tetra brick? Just freeze it and then mush it up? I might give it ago :) Its lovely heated, but you have to drink it quick or else it gets that horrible film lying across the top - YUCK!!

Hope everyones having a good day :) :) xxxxx

Ah I'm glad you're feeling better!!! At least you have a deterrent to help u stick to plan :)

Yeah you pop the tetra in the freezer until frozen then take it out and let it soften for a bit...it's a block of frozen lushness try it :D xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ah Thanks Christy.

How are you getting on? weigh day today isnt it? Fingers crossed for you xxxxx

Right....

I know we are all different but is there much difference between Sole Source and Sole Source + - Weight wise? Dont know whether to give it a try in the next couple of weeks xxx

Well done! 11 lbs x

Hi all im only on day 2 and already hating the flavours but a girl at work to me to have the choclate shake with hot water it was lush! Im also going to try blending ice in with a strawberry one to male it more like milk shake!!
Well done on all your loses

Kellyx

Wooohoooooo I lost 3lbs!!!! Totally made up, that means I've lost 41lbs in 8 weeks - I bloody love this diet!!

I'm doing SS+ and I'm still getting big losses xx

Hi Christy
Well at least u went and got weighed and ur back on track! Hope you have a great time this weekend at the wedding!

I've had a tough last couple of days and not had chance to come on here... headaches days 3&4 (think its sugar cos drinking loads and having some caffeine). then day 5 going into today got really dippy tum, not sure if its the diet or a bug!

Got serious kebab, pizza, any cap food cravings at the moment but trying to keep a lid on it til I can b motivated by my WI on Monday!

Happy dieting over the weekend all!

Jen x

Ahhh frizzy just think how close Monday is and you'll have your first WI!!!! I'm really excited for you!! The first week is by far the hardest, so keep focused and avoid the temptation - its soooo worth it, trust me xxxx

Its day 3 for me and im in hell im starving and i had to sit thru a macdonalds last night on our way to wales and now my hubby is cooking a cooked breakfast snd im on ss :-(((

Kellyx

Day 3 was a toughie for me too!! Was reading some of my old posts on my diary earlier and been reminding myself :)

Keep up the good work!! When i'm feeling low I just think of what my CDC says "if you cheat your just wasting the money you've spent in CD", it does keep it in perspective :) keep strong and focus on first WI :) xx

Thank you ss is tougher than i thought think i may have to move up to ss+ im gona get thru to wi thurs first! I was in bed for 9 lastnight! Please tell me it gets easier!!!!

Kellyx

Once you get into established ketosis it gets a lot easier, your hunger will disappear, it's quite strange - I have to watch the clock to remember to have a shake or soup otherwise I can easily forget. That is very unlike me as I normally have a huge appetite (I was 21 stone back in May!)

I promise it gets easier, if you do find it too hard doing SS then consider SS+, it's worked for me but you do have to be disciplined by sticking to the list of allowed foods xx

Wooohoooooo I lost 3lbs!!!! Totally made up, that means I've lost 41lbs in 8 weeks - I bloody love this diet!!

I'm doing SS+ and I'm still getting big losses xx

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH Christy welll bloody done!!!!!! 41lbs gone?!?! FANTASTIC STUFF!! 3lbs is a great loss in 1 week especially having a few down days. Keep it up lady your doing sooo bloody well :) YAY xxxxxxxx

Wow how much have you lost? Just need to get past the hunger i hate feeling jittery and hungry! Im 13 st 7 lb and 5ft 2 in i need to drop at least 3 st :-/

Kelly x

Hi Christy
Well at least u went and got weighed and ur back on track! Hope you have a great time this weekend at the wedding!

I've had a tough last couple of days and not had chance to come on here... headaches days 3&4 (think its sugar cos drinking loads and having some caffeine). then day 5 going into today got really dippy tum, not sure if its the diet or a bug!

Got serious kebab, pizza, any cap food cravings at the moment but trying to keep a lid on it til I can b motivated by my WI on Monday!

Happy dieting over the weekend all!

Jen x

Ahh Jen hope you feel better soon hun :( I was sick in my first few days on this and then was ok in week 2, hopefully it will pass by. I still would love the things you have listed too but they dont taste as good as you feel when you step on those scales and see a loss. Let us know how u get on, on monday too xx

Wow how much have you lost? Just need to get past the hunger i hate feeling jittery and hungry! Im 13 st 7 lb and 5ft 2 in i need to drop at least 3 st :-/

Kelly x

Hi Kelly

Christy is right, just stick in there and you will feel so much better come WI when you have lost some timber ;) I also read back at my diary and takes me back to how i felt and it was pretty grim but nothing you cant handle. If u feel like reaching for your fave junk food just jump on here and look at before and after pictures, it really kicks your arse into gear :) Just look how well Christy has done xxx

ciaraxx said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH Christy welll bloody done!!!!!! 41lbs gone?!?! FANTASTIC STUFF!! 3lbs is a great loss in 1 week especially having a few down days. Keep it up lady your doing sooo bloody well :) YAY xxxxxxxx

Ahhh thanks Ciara!! I'm really chuffed :D I have been a naughty girl but time to get serious and focused...I will be skinny!

p.s. I've finally admitted on Facebook that I'm doing Cambridge - just waiting for the negative comments to come now lol xxx

kzac said:

Kelly x

I lost 9lbs on Atkins and 41lbs on Cambridge so I've lost 50lbs in total...god that sounds like a humongous amount!!!!!

I'm a pound off losing 3 stone and that's been in 8 weeks - you will smash it on CD trust me :) xxx

Wow thats great, its just food i want im a complete chocaholic like a family bar a day!! But right now i could settle for a piece of toast lol! My sugar intake must have been imense prob y i feel so *****! I put it on my fb and i had more positive than bad really, people i wouldn't of thought of who have done it! Its hard when so many people r telling u to give up its no good for you and when u eat again u'l pile it back on and more!! Well yeh if i go back to my old habits i will put it all back on but that would be the case with any diet!

Kellyx

Back