• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ciara's SS Diary

Ok so today is day 2 of my restart! Yesterday was ok.. A bit tempted by chocolate but I got through it.. I had a CD bar, I know it's not recommended but my CDC said it'd be ok aslong as it's not every day (and plus I ate it while sitting outside the shop (some of you know about that..!). I had a slice of chicken aswell but I figured it wasn't as much as i'd have on SS+. I had nearly 3litres of water so I got on ok..!

Today I'm good so far, tomorrow will be hard because day 3 is always hard for me..!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Just been to the pool, didn't swim as such but it was nice and relaxing..! Had my last shake just now, yummy warm mint choc! Need about a pint more water to hit 3l!

So far so good, like I said earlier though I am dreading tomorrow but it won't be long to I'm skinny!

Hey sweetie your doing REALLY well hun well done :D

So your finding it ok? Have you had any bad heads or anything. I found that i did on day 2 night time and then day 3 was just horrible but were here if you need to come on 2morrow for some support :)

Whats this about the shop i must have missed that post? xxx

Yeah I'm doing good so far but I know tomorrow will be hell..! I was sitting in the car waiting for my neighbour last night and she parked outside a shop, I was late for my 3rd shake so was soooo tempted to go in, luckily I was coming back from my CDC so I had a CD bar with me or else I'd have broke..! I also got brill support here as I've minimins on my mobile so got plenty of motivation to stay in the car..! :)

Day 2 is coming to an end..! I had a personal best of 4l of water and I feel fantastic..!

Last edited:
Day 3: tested for ketosis this morning (wasn't hoping for anything) but I was in the pink.. I still was hungry and a bit light headed later on so I don't think I'm fully there yet... Soon though..! :)

After having my second 'meal', due one more tonight..

Just wondering, would it be ok to have a 4th shake if I feel I need it?

AmyE

I've been told I could if it was a last resort. But check with your CDC :)

Your doing brilliantly btw :)

Aw well done hun your doing great :D

Also well done for not going into that shop and eating ~claps~
I carry a CD Bar around with me at all times (in my bag not in my hand lol) so if i need something its there. On day 6 i felt a little weird at work so had my bar and felt fine after.
My CDC also said at the last resort have a 4th shake dont eat any food. If you feel hungry have a big glass of water first and see how that helps. What i do if i feel hungry is say to myself i will put it off for 1hour and if i still want it i will see then and 99% of the time i dont even want it and if i did i would talk myself out of having it anyway haha!!

Your doing really well hun keep up that good work <3 xxx