Ciara's SS Diary

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gorgeous_x, 23 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    CD SS+
    Ok so today is day 2 of my restart! Yesterday was ok.. A bit tempted by chocolate but I got through it.. I had a CD bar, I know it's not recommended but my CDC said it'd be ok aslong as it's not every day (and plus I ate it while sitting outside the shop (some of you know about that..!). I had a slice of chicken aswell but I figured it wasn't as much as i'd have on SS+. I had nearly 3litres of water so I got on ok..!

Today I'm good so far, tomorrow will be hard because day 3 is always hard for me..!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    CD SS+
    Just been to the pool, didn't swim as such but it was nice and relaxing..! Had my last shake just now, yummy warm mint choc! Need about a pint more water to hit 3l!

So far so good, like I said earlier though I am dreading tomorrow but it won't be long to I'm skinny!

4. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Hey sweetie your doing REALLY well hun well done :D

So your finding it ok? Have you had any bad heads or anything. I found that i did on day 2 night time and then day 3 was just horrible but were here if you need to come on 2morrow for some support :)

Whats this about the shop i must have missed that post? xxx

5. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    CD SS+
    Yeah I'm doing good so far but I know tomorrow will be hell..! I was sitting in the car waiting for my neighbour last night and she parked outside a shop, I was late for my 3rd shake so was soooo tempted to go in, luckily I was coming back from my CDC so I had a CD bar with me or else I'd have broke..! I also got brill support here as I've minimins on my mobile so got plenty of motivation to stay in the car..! :)

6. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    CD SS+
    Day 2 is coming to an end..! I had a personal best of 4l of water and I feel fantastic..!

Last edited: 24 June 2010
  7. angiebaby!

angiebaby! Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.92%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done!! keep going and stick with it, its worth it - I know! x

8. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    CD SS+
    Day 3: tested for ketosis this morning (wasn't hoping for anything) but I was in the pink.. I still was hungry and a bit light headed later on so I don't think I'm fully there yet... Soon though..! :)

After having my second 'meal', due one more tonight..

Just wondering, would it be ok to have a 4th shake if I feel I need it?

9. AmyE

AmyE Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.2%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    I've been told I could if it was a last resort. But check with your CDC :)

Your doing brilliantly btw :)

10. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Aw well done hun your doing great :D

Also well done for not going into that shop and eating ~claps~
    I carry a CD Bar around with me at all times (in my bag not in my hand lol) so if i need something its there. On day 6 i felt a little weird at work so had my bar and felt fine after.
    My CDC also said at the last resort have a 4th shake dont eat any food. If you feel hungry have a big glass of water first and see how that helps. What i do if i feel hungry is say to myself i will put it off for 1hour and if i still want it i will see then and 99% of the time i dont even want it and if i did i would talk myself out of having it anyway haha!!

Your doing really well hun keep up that good work <3 xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.