CINEMA - Phase 1 snacks

Ess3x_Girly

Addicted to MiniMins!
Hi All
Okay so I am going to the cinema this evening to see Ted (can't wait!).

We maybe going out after for a meal which is fine as I know what I can and can't have, but if we decide not too I am wondering what snack ideas for the cinema anyone has?

I thought about cheese cut in cubes, some ham etc...

Thanks
Vicki

Sorry, I think I'm replying after the fact, but: cubes of cheese and ham are a great idea. Pork scratchings if you like those and want a bit of crunch. Cheese crisps (little piles of cheese microwaved until flat and crispy) or salami crisps (salami grilled until crispy). A pepperami - although might be a little stinky.

Thanks moonlight - I managed the whole film with just two bottles of water! lol

Well done you...I've been to the pictures a few times since starting Atkins...accompanied by water and pork scratchings ....and I look disgustedly and the people Irving with huge tubs of popcorn lol xx

Well I thought I did very well considering on one side was OH with chocolate and the other was my two friends with a giant tub of popcorn! :D

life if so unfair, why is it all the fabulous tasting food is the enemy? i am lucky really i hate popcorn and i don't usually snack at the cinema, but often go for a frankie and bennys afterwards (mixed grill salad of course) but if i had to i would probably go with a diet drink and an atkins bar or something.

Back