Cinema snacks

Emmamb

Silver Member
There's prob a big thread somewhere about this but im on my phone and couldn't find anything when I searched.

Anyway I'm going to the cinema tonight and want to stay on plan so would like so free/low syn snack ideas. I have 11 syns left for this evening xx

I don't tend to snack at the cinema much :/

If you have your HEB left, take a couple of alpen lights or a hifi bar (or any healthy extra B cereal bar), some low syn chocolate, carrot and cucumber sticks?

As above, or make the slimming world crisps when you go:) take a bag with you and you could have quite a few for 11 syns lol. Either that or velvet crunch crisps are 4 syns per pack...plus a mini chocolate bar, freddo @ 5 syns etc. if your looking for quantity like popcorn go for the crisps and have 2 packs lol. Maybe some grapes or something with you too xx

the cinema near me search your bags so you cant take your own stuff in! im going tomorrow might have to hide some grapes in my bra!!!

Oh wow really?! They shouldn't be allowed to do that, it's so rude! Our cinema is really laid back. Although that's probably because they only seem to employ teenagers who don't care lol

hollystar100 said:
the cinema near me search your bags so you cant take your own stuff in! im going tomorrow might have to hide some grapes in my bra!!!

They're not allowed to stop you bringing food in-I remember watching a programme on it once,the only thing they can limit is hot foods or smelly foods :) x

hollystar100 said:
Cineworld used to do this
sully123 said:
Oh wow really?! They shouldn't be allowed to do that, it's so rude! Our cinema is really laid back. Although that's probably because they only seem to employ teenagers who don't care lol

Emmamb said:
They're not allowed to stop you bringing food in-I remember watching a programme on it once,the only thing they can limit is hot foods or smelly foods :) x
They are allowed to stop you taking things in. They sell things there, and are allowed to state that only food and drinks consumed there can be eaten in the screns(I used to work in cineworld) if anyone takes bags in, the staff are allowed to request them to open them, and if anything is in there, they have to be confiscated into lost property til after the films. They hardly make any money from the films themselves, so rely heavily on the takings from the concessions and icecream counters :)

Back