Cinema with kids, help!!

Minimomma

Going to bring 4 kids to new jurassic film tomorrow and I would always have had a bag of sweets and a load of popcorn. Maybe an ice cream too! Staying on track all wheel so. Don't want tomrrow to mess up My week. What can I have??

Eat before you go then you won't need anything.:)

I have never understood the got to eat in a cinema thing. Give the kids a small bag of sweets and a drink.:)

I was hoping for some advice as to what I could have as I always like to have something. Obviously wanting to get something SW friendly so maybe a low fat popcorn if there is such a thing that I could buy in a shop and bring with me. Im keeping my syns for this trip and we don't go to the cinema very often, like I can't remember the last time I went to cinema.

Having only been on here a week I haven't got much experience of the nice snacks but maybe something like an alpen bar for you hexB and a pack of walkers baked crisps for 5 syns?

Small bags of popcorn appear to be between 6-8 syns.

Or you could smash your 15 syns in snacks and eat syn free for the rest of the day? 50g gourmet popcorn company pack of popcorn for 9 syns.

Back