Cinema..?

awcarly

Loves to lose
I'm supposed to be going to the cinema tonight (only just found out lol) and I don't have many calories left (about 100) I don't mind going a bit over as I'm still way under my BMR but does anyone recommended anything sensible to eat while i'm there (i.e not 800cal nachos with cheese lol) xx

Hey hunni
I doubt there would be anything from the actual cinema that you could eat without going way over!such a pain isn't it!!
What about taking ....
Quavers?
Snackajacks?
Breakfast bars??I know the coco pop bar is only around 80cals and its gorgeous!!
And just drink diet coke,have a lovely time and tell me what u ended up having in the end!lol x

lol that's what I thought but it was worth a shot hehe!! I might just go over today not decided yet but will try to be good and I will let you know, thank you hun xxx

I save up a few snx if I know am going, I went last wk n took a light alpen bar n bag if crisps hun x

frozen grapes!
two handfuls.. I know it's too late now, but you know for next time :p x

I didn't end up going in the end lol but I did fall off the wagon (let's not talk about it, it involves pasta lol!!)
oooh i've never had frozen grapes before are they nice then? xx

yeah, they taste like sorbet! x

never thought to freeze grapes before which is silly because if I ever get grapes they always go manky because I never eat them all!!! Good idea Elaine i'm going to try next time I go shopping :D

Back