Cinema

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Ok so just been to see new indiana jones (which is pants!) And my boyf bought my fave cinema snack!!!! Nachos with chesse sauce and Jalapeno peppers!!!! OMG im so hungry now!!! I didnt wanna stop him from eating what he wants so thought id come on here for a moan!! :sigh:

Awww Jo - i'm right there with you hun... its easy wen we're sitting at home and i can sit at the other end of the sofa! but sitting right next to the smell of nachos and jalopenos :cry:

But we're proud of you for sticking it out hun! :)

What a bugger!! Good on you for resiting though ;)

Nacho cheese and jalapenos are one of my weaknesses too.

*is drooling now*

Oh well done for resisting.........sometimes is so hard but well done you can feel proud of yourself!

Yeah im thinking of moving to cambridge as I want more varity is it any different?

There are loads more flavours on cambridge and they have bars too (not the alchol serving ones!) If you join cambridge I think your supposed to see a councillor and not sure if it works on the same theory or not. Not much help really am i. LOL

well done festivalfairy Im heading to the cinema in the next couple of minutes and my BF better not buy anything like that I would give in!!

Be very proud of yourself, we certainly are! :)

nice bloke, slap him!

Haha, I bet that was hard. It has to be the salsa for me though and extra jalapenos :D

I think I have started turning into a feeder for my boyfriend(except for tonight when I could have ripped it out of his hands:cry:) cause I keep trying to get him to eat loads of nice and bad stuff :D

I have been thinking about moving to Cambridge too, its closer to me and there is loads more variety!

Well done you though for sticking with it!

Yeah Cambridge is closer to me as well plus im sick of chick soup ha ha ha

awww, well done for resisting tho :)

Ok so just been to see new indiana jones (which is pants!) And my boyf bought my fave cinema snack!!!! Nachos with chesse sauce and Jalapeno peppers!!!! OMG im so hungry now!!! I didnt wanna stop him from eating what he wants so thought id come on here for a moan!! :sigh:

You're not the only one hun, when we go to the cinema I sit there with my bottle of water while my bf tucks into a Ben & Jerrys core sundae! Mean! Mind you i'll let him off, we've eaten out at Meadowhall shopping centre (well he has anyway) and I can cope with watching Macdonalds n KFC but he's kind enough to not go to Nandos (my faveourite!)

You're not the only one hun, when we go to the cinema I sit there with my bottle of water while my bf tucks into a Ben & Jerrys core sundae! Mean! Mind you i'll let him off, we've eaten out at Meadowhall shopping centre (well he has anyway) and I can cope with watching Macdonalds n KFC but he's kind enough to not go to Nandos (my faveourite!)

Haha i'm the same! I LOVE core sundaes and my bf has to have one every bloody time we go to the cinema! I keep telling myself that one day he will wake up and he will have twanged and put on 5 stone overnight, lol xx

yeah mines one of them who eats like a hippo and gains no weight! we did the special k/crunchy nut cornflakes for 2 weeks after new year..... He ate loads of crap in evening too and lost half a stone.... I stuck to it and lost half a pound! so unfair

yeah mines one of them who eats like a hippo and gains no weight! we did the special k/crunchy nut cornflakes for 2 weeks after new year..... He ate loads of crap in evening too and lost half a stone.... I stuck to it and lost half a pound! so unfair
life is so unfair! sometimes ! :(

Oh they will get their punishment one day, i'm sure of it! And if fate doesn't deal them it...then thats our job, lol. I shouldn't so it but i moan constantly at mine about how hungry i am when he's eating something i want. I never am hungry usually...but i like making him feel just the tiniest bit guilty haha xx

Lol louise ..... but, do men feel guilt?

Back