My Lighter Life diary....... im in for the long haul!

Thanks all!
I hope Ketosis is with me slenda as I'm on day 6 100% abstinent! Think it's just the journey I know I have to take. But I can do it I know just got to keep my chin up!!!
Thanks all for your kind words x

:bighug:
You can do it hon!! We know you can! xxxxx

Well done am also a returnee and each time i look at food it reminds me that i have come a long way, and i need to do it for myself and feel good. You definitely achieve your goal and I will checking to see how you are progressing

Hello Fiona and Welcome to LL!!

Well day 6 for me!
As you can prob tell from my posts earlier today its been a bit of an up and down day. Think this is prob a mixture of things, but the main thing was that I was feeling sorry for myself! lol and now i realise that! I think everyone at work was eating yummy things today in the office and I sat there drinking my water and felt hungry! everyone was offering me sweets and cakes..... But I came on the board and Special thanks to Mrs B,Pym and SB... you really cheered me up and made me realise that its not such a long time....i need to just get my head down and stick with it!
So now I am feeling lots better..... have sorted them lil deamons in my head for now and onwards and downwards!
I now and wishing tonight and tomorrow away ...... I cant wait for weigh in!!!!!!!!!!!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :)

Glad you're feeling much better!!!

I had the same feeling yesterday whilst everyone was scoffing at the buffet. It wasn't helped when mum said i was being rude for reading, but it was the only way i could cope with it!!!

We'll all have our ups and downs - as long as you know you're not alone - you can do anything you put your mind to!!!

Not long till weigh in now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Thank you!
Nice to come on here and have someone in same boat! Can be bit lonely when at min I don't no anyone else on a diet!
Well done on gettin thru buffet not sure I cud do that yet.....cakes in office is bad enough let alone a scrummy buffet!

My friend text me earlier about the meeting up with girls for meal I made an excuse and said I would be late to it but go ahead n eat without me and I'll just come for a drink! N said plus I'm on diet!
Altho just said to hubby may not bother atall .......I'll see how I feel! If not might just go and have a drink and hope they have finished their meal! Depends how strong I'm feeling! It's not until next weekend .... So will see!

Glad u r feeling better honey x

We're all in the same boat here, don't you worry!! I think it's gotta be doubly hard for people that don't have much support around them!! For the most part, all of my friends and family know and are really good about it!

I think that deciding to wait is probably for the best! My mum invited me to the Harvester for lunch on tuesday without thinking, and i was tempted, but i think it'd be too much and i'd just get stroppy again!! Hahahaha!! If they're just having drinks you can get a fizzy water and tell them its a g&t or something if someone asks, but i'll warn you - it's really not much fun just drinking water all night when everyone else is tipsy!! xxxxxxxxx

Omg omg omg! I cannot believe it!!!!! I have lost 14lbs in one week! 1 whole stone!!!!! This diet is just madness....... I love it! I do realise it's not gonna be like this every week and my big loss this week might mean a 1lb next week but omg I'm still amazed!
My llc was like crickey and when I was like good or bad crikey(I couldn't look at 1st) and she told me I couldn't believe it! I generally thought the scales were wrong and said are u sure?! I made her check again haha!!!!
I also got my bars tonight.....very exciting I was so tempted to treat myself to one tonight but nope I'm now off to bed instead lol so I don't get tempted!!
I'm looking forward to chewing something altho 1 lady in my group dosnt have them as she feels they slow down her wright loss but I'll just have to suck it and see!!!
Wooooooooooo bring on week 2!!!!

Super happy for you darling, and a little jealous!!!! It really is an amazing feeling that first weight in - moreso for you with such a great loss!!!

I'm not sure the bars necessarily slow you down, i just thought it was the natural process.....who knows!!!!

How much water are you drinking, may i ask!? I feel like i'm drowning in the stuff and it's barely 2 litres (minus shakes!) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS you can change your ticker and stats now!!! x

Tia update your ticker thing with the great loss!! x

Looks brilliant x

Fab diary and weight loss, not been on much last 2 weeks so only just found and read it!

Hope today is going great for you and look forward to reading about your loss next week.

Cold here in Norfolk tonight xx

Tia - where are you hiding?
x

Cant believe im putting this..... Day 13!!!! omg where has the last week gone? I hope every week is going to be like this!

I cant believe its weigh in tomorrow night it has come around so quick!

This week hasnt been too bad in all!
Although I had training on Saturday which i thought would be fine until we all got 'given' our dinner :( we got given a little bag with yummy gamon roll,homemade crips,home made cake..........omg it looked so delicious!!!!!
However I can say I stayed 100% abstinent I picked up my bag and put it in my bag and went outside to eat my LL Bar.
I dont know why but i really do find weekends a real struggle ,I think its just being out of my work life routine. Also everytime my husband eats i literally salivate! He had a salad for tea the other night and omg I would of killed for a salad leaf! omg i cant believe that!

And this week..............well im on training tomorrow,wed and thursday and were in a posh hotel and getting lunch and refreshments provided......im dreading this!!! I know its going to be like some kind of posh buffet where everyone has to go up and get a plate and then sit down on the table! GREAT! It feels like I keep having all these tests put against me!
Also friday night my uni friends are all meeting up for a meal! I have made an excuse that im going to be late and have told them to go ahead and order without me....but i said i would come for a drink! That means sitting in a restaurant with everyone around me eating yyummy food,smelling yummy food and i will just need to sit with my water!
I feel like this week is gonna be tricky!
But i will deal with it......im ready!

Thought id write on here...
Well I have got through the training hell and feel on top of the world for doing it! I even think i can put myself in the situation now to meet up with some uni friends tomorrow in a restaurant....although part of me is thinking I could miss it and then they would see a big difference when they next see me! hmmmm! Think ill see how i feel tomoz!
I noticed on someones post the other day about jelly so i looked through the posts and found someone who put a jelly reciepe and i tried my own! Was lush and def recommend to anyone who hasnt tried it! Was lovely and will def be making again!
I cant believe ive now done 15 days! Gone very quick and im now getting to the point where i sit and night time and think 'omg ive still gotta have a pack' .....like now ! lol
Although i think i did make one mistake this week i really loveeeeeee porridge so thought well ill get 21 porridge , but felt like some crisps earlier and thought ill make some and opps! I cant i forgt to get some different ones for cooking! Oh well ill have to think of that next week!
Its lovely weather here at the moment and i have tomorrow off work so looking forward to a bit of retail therapy with my mum although i wont be buying any clothes as hopefully i wont be in this size for long!
Anyway hope your all having a good week!
Tia x

Back