My Lighter Life diary....... im in for the long haul!

Ur doing brill Tia, keep it up ;)

The last few days have been difficult! Last night was a killer I was really hungry (think prob more my head) and was so close to breaking point I mean really close ....I tore a piece of ham like 1 cm and put it in my mouth then spat it out! I couldn't do it! Was so hungry!!! Today all I hve thought about ia food and wanting rubbish! I text hubby saying I fancied just 1 slice of chicken,mushroom and sweetcorn pizza! Or a lil bit of Chinese! He was really supportive and just said u poor sod but ur doing really well n to keep with it!!
My body is also doing my head in! When I use to be on the pill I had no periods and then I came off about a year ago to test the water as such (I was put on them web I was like 15 as periods heavy) anyway I had a period nearly every month and jot 2 bad.....liveable!
Anyway since starting LL I came on I think on like day 2/3 and I've been on ver since so now been on like 2 and half weeks!!! I stop for a day then come on again,stop and then come on again......been like this for 2 weeks!
Yesterday and today had no period and then this afternoon about 4pm I came on again!!! And it's heavy and clotty!! Grrrh!
Peeing me off! N dunno if it's normal or I should be worried?! Never had heavy periods like this was years and the clots are discusting!!! Sorry if tmi!! Doing my head in!!!!!

Well today is day 27! 27!!!! where did the last 27 days go??!
Ive found the last couple of days a struggle! Big Family BBQ yesterday which all smelt and looked lush and i sat with my porridge feelin a bit sorry for myself if im honest.
Today all day all ive fancied is chocolate! But had my hair done at the weekend and everyone today has been saying how fab i look and one lady at work commented on my weight and said that I have lost alot of weight off my face which felt nice.

but this is where i feel the crooked thinking has come in tonight...... ive got the well ive done nearly 4 weeks now and ppl are noticing i look good so i can reward myself. I have just realised writting this that in fact i use food when i feel sad,rewarding myself ....... food is what i use for my emotions.

I have also found that its been really quiet on Minimins the last couple of days which ive been finding really hard i tend to come on here for support and to be honest when im feeling weak....but its been really quiet!

However i went round my parents at weekend and went on their wii fit. I have now brought one online and im determined to try and go on the wii fit everynight now (when i get it) as i think it will help wit the weight loss and hopefully will mean ill tone as i go and not go saggy.

Well its week 4 weigh in tomorrow i really dont feel any different at min and I just dont feel like ive lost n e thing!
:(

Good luck for tomorrow Tia, well done for getting to 4 weeks.

Things are manic Hun, both work and home. U r doing so well so proud of u, how u finding it? Things are good my end, nearly at the stone Mark, well when I weighed myself on Saturday ( which was my 4 weeks) I had lost over a stone, so I am pleased, a stone a month is what they promised and they have delivered, hoping for a good loss tomorrow!

Struggling!
Tonight gave in and secretly ate 2 bourbon biscuits!:( so annoyed with myself!
Dunno if it's vow I'm praising myself with the comments from work ppl saying I'm looming good or because I feel like I'm not gonna loose tomorrow so I may as well rat something!
I dunno....now just drunk lots water to try flush it out!!! I've done 27 days abstinent and give in for 2 biscuits I didn't even think about it I just opened the tin and they were gone.....so annoyed!!

Oops sent that without end bit!!!
Well done on the stone Mark that's brilliant! U r doing fab!!! How u feeling?! What packs u enjoying?! Have they changed?!
I'm finding I'm getting bit bored of porridge I think I overdone it getting 21 porridge last week lol!
So enjoying choc and Thai chilli(my llc has some left) which I make into crisps!

Oh honey, it's done now don't dwell on it or think about it, draw a line and Get back on track. It's lovely that people are complimenting u and that u feel good, just think with every pound u lose that feeling will intensify, keep ur goal in mind and don't let the naughty thoughts enter ur space, perhaps not have these trigger foods in the house ?
We are going to do this and feel amazing, don't let yourself sabotage it
X

Thanks hun. God all u ate was porridge!!!! Brave u! I still have porridge for breakfast, vanilla shake with coffee at lunch, choc shake for dinner and a bar for dessert, at the weekends I dont have the bar and have the curry soup, the soup in all fairness is quite nice. The other day I felt bored of porridge but by mid morning I am so hungry that the porridge is quite appealing ;) I might buy the mousse thing this week and give it a go. How do u make crisps pls Tia, are they filling?

Thanks pym!! Line is drawed!!!
There hubby's biscuits ( not even a big fan of them) just think I was weak!
Oh well like u said it's done.... Gonna go to bed n hopefully wake up tomoz more positive n get back 100%
more annoyed at the fact I have done so well the last few days and the last 27 intact and then I spoil it with 2 stupid biscuits!!! Grrrh
This is the last time I sabotage myself!!!

Sounds good!
Yeh I think that's why I'm bored with porridge I ate it 2 much last week!
So this week has been much nicer I have porridge for breakfast. Bar for lunch, choc pack hot when I get home from wrk and then crisps in evening.
I make the crisps by adding a little water to a pack till it goes to a toothpaste consistency u can use chicken,mush whatever u fancy! Then spreading it on baking paper. Then put it in microwave checking it regularly so it don't burn. I usually have mine in bout 3 mins (depending how thick I spread mix) take it out leave it for 1 min to kool and break up! I love the crisps!

Thanks hun I will try them this week, good luck for tomorrow, keep positive.

Loving your diary!

Awww thanks for the posts girls!
I've been a bit slack with my diary the last couple of weeks!
But I'm still here.... Had 1 blip last week with a bit of cake mixture n a packet of walkers but I've drawn a line and I'm back on 100%!
Got weigh in tonight bit nervous but I'm hoping that my 30min exercise everyday this week ,which for me is really good will hopefully cancel that blip out!
Fingers crossed!
I would def recommend the crisps they are my savour when I fancy something that resembles food although I love the Thai chilli crisps but thy have been discontinued and I only have 1 pack on my cupboard now :'(

hi tia well done, good luck for the weigh in, good to know you got back on track, stay strong ;)

well done keep going stay strong xxxxxxx

Back