Cinnamon fans!

limbo bar

I went to New York recently, and discovered the absolute joy that is cinnamon toast, which I'd never had before. Anyway, thought I'd share my new-found low-syn snack! I make it with a couple of small slices of wholemeal (HEX B), a scrape of butter on each slice (1-2 syns or less, I just use enough to make the cinnamon etc stick), and either a teaspoon of cinnamon sugar for 1 syn (mix it one tablespoon of sugar to a teaspoon of cinnamon, I've made a little jar of it, it lasts ages), or a sprinkle a little cinnamon over the toast directly and then on top of that a teaspoon of icing sugar for 1 syn. So for 2-3 syns you've got a delicious snack! I feel like an advert, but I look forward to it every evening now and just wanted to share :)

I went to New York recently, and discovered the absolute joy that is cinnamon toast, which I'd never had before. Anyway, thought I'd share my new-found low-syn snack! I make it with a couple of small slices of wholemeal (HEX B), a scrape of butter on each slice (1-2 syns or less, I just use enough to make the cinnamon etc stick), and either a teaspoon of cinnamon sugar for 1 syn (mix it one tablespoon of sugar to a teaspoon of cinnamon, I've made a little jar of it, it lasts ages), or a sprinkle a little cinnamon over the toast directly and then on top of that a teaspoon of icing sugar for 1 syn. So for 2-3 syns you've got a delicious snack! I feel like an advert, but I look forward to it every evening now and just wanted to share :)

Haha I so nearly posted the other day about having a cinnamon craving! Thanks for this :)

tried this this morning and used sweetner instead of sugar, for a syn free version, and it worked very well. thanks for the idea. x

Back